Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I am impressed. This thread has certainly taken quite the turn. I am enjoying it
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Love it ...........
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Zestful and zany, this thread has reached its zenith............ RIP....

...uness....? Satori? It's over to yoo-hoo...!!!......
        :heart: c: :heart:
        "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Is Tawny, tired? terrified? or terminally traumatised by the tartan terror or trickily trying to tease by temporary tactical tergiversation?

Satori

xxx
          "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

Satori ........... You are the best ......
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Satori, Sometimes she slumbers ... in subdelirium steadily searching and sorting syntax, style and structure in her solitary struggle to submit a spoony, yet strategically syncopated sentence ...

... sadly, she sucks.

Comment

....very closely followed by Tawny!!! Off to get the dictionary!!!! (Not to compete but work it all out!)

When's the next chapter?!?! This can't 'die' yet!!!!
                :heart: c: :heart:
                "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

But Bluebell had better button down to bear with the brilliant banterers before me. A battle of blah blah's is behind this bare-faced bluntness, but brain-teasing baffles this Bohemian biddy and blocks business as usual not beyond the boundaries of the Bluebell bungalow.

Behold and and butter up the brilliant Scot and the brighter frog for it is a bewitching and beckoning bevy of brilliance that bedecks this thread.

Bring back bounteous badinage!!!

Comment

Ahhh!

Another alert (and arguably arrogant) Antipodean approaches with astonishing alacrity as assistance to the already ailing argumentative aspirant in the attempt to anihilate the ascendent articulate architect of anarchy (aka AAAA) (that's me BTW!! )

Is the addition of another audacious Aussie automatically an augur of the auspicious ascendency of the Antipodes in this assault?.

Alas and alack, arrival of additional Aussies can almost always be assumed to announce the arrival of additional apparatuses of aspiration!!!! :H

Amour :h

Satori (aka AAAA)

XXX
                    "Though there are many paths at the foot of the mountain - all those who reach the top see the same moon - as any fule kno"

Comment

:agreed:
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Satori!

I acknowledge and accept your new title of AAAA. I do this because I am the Doyenne of Floccinaucinihilipilification. (aka DOF)

Thinks: (dog ... I've patiently waited 35 years to drop that one into a conversation somewhere ... I've finally done it! Yeah!!!!! Thank you players, thank you linesmen, thank you ball boys)

Comment

Sorry Tawny, don't know what the fuckitty you're talking about but I couldn't let you be the thread killer, you're far to kind a soul to kill anything..
                          A F F L..
                          Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Bugger! I killed it good and proper and two days later Irish pulls the old Lazarus stunt .... I give up.

Comment

Nah, you never give up, you're just trying to lull me into a false sense of security, then WHAM, you'll swoop in for the kill..
                              A F F L..
                              Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

howba comba eberybodyba be hanginba in disa ba parta da hoodba? whereba heck is fat albertaba? a bbbbbbbbb aba ab abba ab a ba b ab ba bbb ab a b aa a.
                                nosce te ipsum
                                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                                X