AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Why am I a thread killer?

LMAO :H:H:H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

OK, as this is the most ridiculous thread I could find, I have to add my signature.

So far we have winnies, tiggers, ringing cedar doggies, zen kitties, jedis, tiptronic whatchamacallits, and now we have a dizzy bee....

If I am the last one here. I guess - nuff said - I AM the thread killer. :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1322391 wrote: You too Dizzy... NOT so fast there Speedy!!! :H

(There's another crazy thread that might have your name on it, called the #*@&%$@ thread in General... that and the "You know you're an alcoholic when" thread...) xx
          LOL, I guess thats why we call you the ZEN MASTAH... :H:H:H

Comment

No - no thread killers here while I am around - LOL
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

ROTFLMBO !! No - no killing goes on while I am around !!!!!
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Yes. I know - 'cos I don't like killing things - I have even been seen chasing a fly around the kitchen with a glass in one hand and a piece of card in the other in hopes of catching it to put it out instead of killing it !!! Quite sad really - LOL

Hugs, Sun XXX

Comment

Hahahaha

But ye underestimate ye bee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2MSV3hD6qM[/video]]Anti-Laffo The Thread killer - YouTube

Comment

OK, can I just please add that I just happened to found this on youtube because I would be waaay traumatised if you were to ever think I made this video myself.

Comment

And Sunshine, you should be spreading your rays somewhere worthy instead of trying to undo this inevitable thing.

Because between all the powerful masterminds here, one of us will one day manage to kill this thread when you least suspect it.

Booohooohaahahahahaha!

:devil:

Comment

DizzyBee;1322723 wrote: And Sunshine, you should be spreading your rays somewhere worthy instead of trying to undo this inevitable thing.

Because between all the powerful masterminds here, one of us will one day manage to kill this thread when you least suspect it.

Booohooohaahahahahaha!

:devil:
                        Well right you are but it will indeed take a mastermind. Bwahahahahaha
                        Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

Yes indeedy it would.... lorry loads of love and hugs to EVERYONE

Love, Sun XXXXX

Comment

sunshinedaisies;1323601 wrote: Yes indeedy it would.... lorry loads of love and hugs to EVERYONE

Love, Sun XXXXX
                            Who can claim mastermind status? I'm last in any event.
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I just don't like killing things........

MORNING EVERYONE

Comment

Hello x

Comment

Working...
                                X