Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angie - lovely to see you !!! LOVE your avatar!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

:sigh:
      I killed it. Again.
      :teeter:

Comment

Thank you Sunshine :-) it's good to see you too xxxx Keeping it alive xxxxxx

Comment

Love the angel devil thing you have going on DizzyBee xxxx

Comment

Stayin alive xxxxxx

Comment

angieUK;1326289 wrote: Stayin alive xxxxxx
              That is always a good thing Angie !!!! LOL
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

We will keep this thread alive xxx giving the quiet ones hope that everyone gets listened to here on MWO xxxx

Comment

aaawwww that is sweet - do you need listening to? I have a good ear.....

Comment

I dont want to bore you xxx I am not very funny :-) everyone here seems to have loads of character & I am lacking in that (but I know that so I am ok about it) whats your story? I read a thread earlier and I am worried about Rubywillow there wasnt an option to private message her x she seemed quite distressed and now I cant remember which thread it was x doh x im gonna post my story in the my story thingy soon because I am gonna try a new tact in my battle with AL x

Comment

Angie - your avatar shows that you have PLENTY of character, plus you are from UK - me too. That means you also have plenty of character - LOL I post on the journey thread - which was the one that Rubywillow posted on. I will PM you about it - no, you can't PM her any more. Yes, do post your story - and also join us on the journey thread - we are a great bunch there - really supportive and nice folk. Come join us!!

Hugs to you, sun X

Comment

found it before you replied ooop x I would love to join your journey thread x maybe I should hang fire before posting :-) in future x you can PM me whenever you like xxxx as long as we can keep thread killer alive xxxxx

Comment

LOL Angie - I ALWAYS keep this thread alive !!!!

Comment

methinks you got it all wrong...thread killing is the name of the game in here...don't let Sunshine fool you...she just wants to be the killer in disguise

Welcome Angie!
                            Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

:-D xxxx

Comment

ROTFLMBO RC !!!! Yes that is me - a real killer - did you happen to see me chasing a fly around my kitchen yesterday with a glass in one hand and a card in the other ? LOL

Morning Angie !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X