• Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

hi sillies!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hi Sunny, yes my intention is to get the next one filed in April - now that would be a miracle! Glad you like the new avatar

Hi Mama - loving your house at Christmas time
      You were born with wings, why prefer to crawl through life? Rumi

:lilangel:

Comment

This thread is officially dead!

Comment

Free made a funny ........ ROTFLMBO !!!!!
          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Lol! Where did everyone else go Sunny? xx

Comment

They are scared of us Free !!!!! LOL
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi you two! I've been very busy lately and just decided to let you guys take over the thread for a while... but now I'm BACK- so see ya!
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Morning Fluffy :l You didn't have to rush back on my account - I was just fine......

hugs, sun x

Comment

Hellloooo! So the Fluffy's not scared. Tis good. Happy Tuesday everyone :l

Comment

It IS a happy tuesday ....... My Day off. I have been SO productive - running errands, baking cappucinno cookies and then a layered zucchini thing which I had to go and dig spuds out of the garden for....... now I am going to start ironing - no rest for the wicked - which obviously I am !!!!! LOL

hugs to all,

love, Sun XXXX

Comment

Sunny, you are always baking such yummy delights. Are these intended for those in the wood or can a little fly drop by?? :l

Comment

Actually, anyone can drop by...... the cap cookies take a couple of days to finish, but the zucchini stuff is ready now... going to have my dinner .....LOL

Comment

Well I'll be right on over then and looks like I'll be staying for a couple of days Hope there's a comfy bed to lay my wings on xx

Comment

What's in the zucchini thing?
                              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

It is a layer of sliced zucchini, sliced tomatoes, crumbled feta cheese, sliced onions, sliced spuds drizzled with olive oil, more slices of whatever I have left over then more tomatoes and covered with grated cheddar cheese !!!!! Baked for however long it takes...... LOL

the cappucinno cookies are choc/coffee cookies that have to be rolled into a log then sliced, and after baking, they are dipped in dark chocolate.

And EVERYONE is welcome but hubs and daughter like the capp cookies so they go FAST !!

Happy wednesday everyone !! :l

Comment

Working...
                                X