Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why am I a thread killer?

Persimmon - fancy seeing you here !!!!
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Not too threadbare yet? :wow3:

:heart: E

Comment

I will have you know I keep my fur VERY clean and neat - LOL
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

You and my cats!

P.S. All of my best to you!

Comment

LOL - and to you too !!!:H

Comment

Why is this thread around six years after someone tried to kill it off?

Comment

Probably just to show us that everyone and everything has strength and tenacity and some of us just can't be killed off! :h

Good to *see* you persimmon.

Big hugs :l,
                Eve11
                "Control your destiny or somebody else will"

~Jack Welsh~:h

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me. ~Author unknown, :thumbs:

Comment

I definitely CANNOT BE KILLED off. I am here for the duration - LOL I do not kill anything. Catch flies in glasses and let then go..... I think this thread shoud be renamed the saver thread - LOL.

Much love and many hugs - we have had 5" of snow so far and it is supposed to snow ALL night !!!! I know that spring is hiding and that is fine - but I would like to say "you can come out now". LOL

Love and hugs to all

Sun XXX

Comment

Wow- almost a month and you have now been officially "killed off" my dear Sunshine!
                    So nice to have this thread back... sigh...
                    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

ROTFLMBO ....... DREAM on my dear Fluffy........ I am never to be killed off !!!!

Hugs, sun XXX

Comment

Morning Sunshine!
                        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

OMG !!! can't believe that I missed this - THREE days later...... here I am.

Good Morning Fluffy dear - hope you are doing well? I am off to work, but never fear - I will be back to man the sails!!

Hugs, sun x

Comment

Have you all abandoned this thread??? Did you let it die???? No way!!!!

Someone needs to come to the rescue......
                            AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

It wasn't dying - I was looking after it ........ LOL :H:H

Comment

“Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

Working...
                                X