Why am I a thread killer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmm, OK bring it on Lushy.........I want to see Fan has got your back too However Irish I want to know the secret!
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I want to know the secret too as I am thoroughly confused!!!
      Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

You all completely exasperate me!!!
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

TWO secrets???? I am intrigued and will let Lushy sit in the corner being exasperated
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

:H :H
            Good stuff folks!

Comment

This is the part where Fan busts out with all the lyrics to "Do You Want To Know a Secret?" by the Beatles......
              Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Oh, we were set up! HA HA

Comment

Pops, love seeing you in this neck of the woods...

Comment

Yep big setup I think. DOH!
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I will, however, come out of my corner to say it is very devious of some members who rarely post, AKA Lucky and Happy, to pop in here and act all innocent when in all reality they are just trying to get my dander up. Well it is working.

Although I will let Popeye off the hook since I like him so much!!!

Comment

Okay lushy look, I'm trying my best to end this thread, but I'm getting dizzy just trying to FIND the end...

Oops, I'm going to be sick...

A F F L..
                        Alcohol Free For Life

Comment

Hey I'm no postaholic but I would hardly say I rarely post- and I was just trying to get your back. I was trying to be your FRIEND and close the post like you wanted. :upset:

Comment

And now she comes in with the guilt trip. Now I feel bad. Or is it badly? I feel both. So I am back to my corner. But not before I close the door quietly and we watch this thread go bye-bye. This is the end Irish. You have now seen it.

Comment

I think Camper is a great addition...Get some rest Lushy

Comment

Beaches please read the post before yours. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X