Friday May 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday May 11th

PP, do not talk about bathing suits those two words send me into shock. Judie funny response about the fish jumping out of the water .

I guess I need to be more aware of when all these holidays fall across the globe huh, thanks Lushy for being clear it's for the US moms
    "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Friday May 11th

Ha Ha! i promise not to post a pic of my bikini in the gallery! I'd be banned for sure! Probably screw up everyone's computers!:H
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Friday May 11th

I have PP on my ignore list if she is going to keep talking about bathing suits.
        I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Friday May 11th

I agree. My suits seem to have shrunk...I'm sure that's the problem. Time for a new tankini.

Comment

Friday May 11th

Hi everyone, read all your posts and agree 100 % on the swimsuit thing, I have been walking so much lately and I do feel better but results in the mirror would be great. Betty stick to your guns as they say there is nothing wrong with having friends male or female, it is just something your hubby is gonna have to accept, hope you feel better.

P.S. Judy you could not scare any fisherman, but that was funny about the fish, and to all my mod land buddies have a good friday evening.

Sammys

Comment

Friday May 11th

thanks for the reminder PP.. >;o( | 3 - ))-----|

Comment

Friday May 11th

I found this bunch of avatars at: Free Animated GIFS

Comment

Working...
                X