Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, May 19th

Morning, Mods!

Have a glorious day, all! It's almost 5 a.m. here. Time for this night owl to hit the sack!

:heart: E

Saturday, May 19th

Morning chums!

Up early and feeling really good. Dinner out last night with two glasses of wine and felt really good. The sleepies hit just in time after getting home, so took advantage and went to bed at a great hour! So off for a early morning run and hope my brain is being re-trained to love this feeling more than waking up feel cruddy.

Have a great day!
    A-
    If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Good morning!

I was also mods last night (3 glasses on a w/e) but it was tough not to have that 4th. I am glad this morning and like Prest hoping my body is being retrained. I love not being hungover!

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Morning E, Prest, and Ducky ......

I also went out for a meal last night and only had 2 glasses !!!!!!

Well done to us all I say ......

Don't faint but i'm off to the gym later!!!!!! My hubbys gym has this new machine that vibrates the fat away, apparently you stand in different positions and it tones your muscles by vibrating them. 12 minutes on there is the equivalent of a 30 minute workout .... sounds good to me, i'll let you know how it goes later ...

Love and hugs to all in mods land ....

Paula xx
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Morning everyone...

Lots of good moderating going on!
          I moderated last night as well - 2 drinks. The key for me is not starting too early - if I start at 5, 6, 7pm it's hard to stop. So I keep myself busy early on.

BB, that machine sounds interesting, but is it uncomforatble? I picture my teeth rattling in my head.

Have a good day everyone!

pixie
          AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Hi all,

I had dinner out and stopped at three glasses of wine. I definitely wanted the fourth, but held back. Yes! Feeling really good today. Congrats everyone on successful moderation. Have a great weekend!

Julie

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

BB, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and see you on that machine....
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Betty you do make me giggle, let us know how you get on with the vibrating machine. I've heard about them but never heard what they are like first hand.

Kitty
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                Confucius

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Well ..... Prest there was a fly in there .... was it you????

Kittly .... Glad you giggled ...

Anyway, It was actually pretty good, did 12 mins and it was the equivalent of 90 minutes hard excercise ..... It was uncomfortable, yes the muscles that you are working do hurt but it's only 30 seconds at a time, for example, get in the squat position and hold it for 30 seconds and you have done '100 squats' likewise for stomach crunches, abs etc. etc.

Apparently though I will hurt tomorrow as much as I would if I had actually done these things, but to be honest i'm so unfit that I could never have done it ....

Here is the link to the site VibroGym - The original plate

BTW at hubbys gym it cost ?5 for an induction then ?2.75 per time but I paid for the special offer, book 10 get 10 free so it only costs ?1.38 per 12 minute session and you don't have to pay a membership fee ....

Sounds good so far ..... but if i'm not here tomorrow then i've not managed to get out of bed LOL ....

Love you all, Paula xxx

Pixie, yes your teeth do rattle, and on the high setting you cant see straight ........
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Hello and good vibrations to you all

sounds lovely I must say

saw "Cats" the musical today with 6 9-yr-old girls. an experience. very dated musical, but fun. too much lycra and rock guitars for my taste. the girls loved it.

have a fun night all, Kate x

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Betty, that machine sounds awesome! I get seasick though so I think I'll stick to free weights and my personal trainer.

Pixie, I have the same trouble. If I start at 8 or 9 it's not too hard to have a couple of glasses and stop. But if I start early, it's hard to find the off switch. Tonight will be tough because we are going out to a neighbor's for dinner at 6:30. I want to feel good tomorrow though so I am going to try to be reasonable.

Hope everyone has a great, mods night!

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Betty, if there is one of those machines in Wales I am gonna hunt it down and jump on!!!

Kitty
                        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
                        Confucius

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

I just got back from my walk. I went 4.6 miles! Yeah me! I saw peacocks, land crabs and an iguana.
                          Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Hi everyone! Betty that machine sounds awesome and PP good for you taking that long walk. I spent the day cleaning without kids and hubbie. Not fun but I feel accomplished. Well I haven't really talked about here yet but I did go back on Topa a couple of weeks ago and started out at 100mg and it's really making a difference. Don't get me wrong I am not abstaining but I am no longer abusing either. I was doing so well then all of a sudden I went back to my old habits. So I had some Topa left over from the old stash and decided to give it a go. It's working and I ordered some more, a 3 month supply. That should give me a good start. I feel so much better.

Hope you all have a great night. Gotta go give the kids a bath.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Saturday, May 19th

Hello, late check in for me very busy day today. Nice to read / hear from you all.

Sammys
                              XXXOOO

Comment

Working...
                              X