not quite the rest of the story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Brigid,.... "Rock Headed" is probably a better word for me though!!:H ...:l
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hey Brigid are you still around? I tried to PM you. Just haven't seen ya in a while ... Hope you're ok.

Comment

Hard to believe .... but when I first found MWO, I was kinda shy, and just lurked for a few weeks before I started posting...

That was 2 years ago today. WOW!

:thanks: RJ!!!:h You Rock! Without you we wouldn't be US...

Thanks to everyone here, for making this place what it is & continues to be...ALIVE & WELL:l

Words can't even come close to the gratitiude I feel for having my life back...

Here's to us ALL ! A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Time flies when you're living GOOD!

[ame= ]YouTube - Bob Seger - Against the Wind[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt - Too Long at the Fair[/ame]

[ame= ]YouTube - Bonnie Raitt - I Will Not Be Broken[/ame]

Comment

Jude

:l :l :l :l

Love ya, girl.

Comment

Tawny!! I'm still adding songs! :H
            Leave it to you to beat me here before I'm done posting!
            Duh! I'm posting & I can't shut up!! Whodathunk?

Love you too Tawnyfroggie!:l :h

Comment

How inspiring you are Jude!
              And how coool it must be for you to go back and see your posts from long ago so that you can see just how far you've come
              Congratulations!
              FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

wow St jude you really have come a long way. it's amazing how being able to express yourself honestly and to have others support you can do.
                that is what I love about my way out.
                Amazing!

Happy New Year
                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Judie, I love ya big style .....

You are one hell of a lady,

You also have nice boots LOL

BB xx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

wow it is really amazing to see where you were and where you are now. i love you jude..... and you know i'm really blessed to have walked this path with you. love barbi
                    :welcome:

Comment

Jude - I thought I'd posted earlier to say a big fat FAB to your two years! Duh! Senior Moment!!

You've come along way and I hope you feel as proud as you should! Thanks for all your amazing support and stories and jokes and caring.... (not necessarily in that order!!!)

Hugs
                      FMS xx
                      :heart: c: :heart:
                      "Be patient and gentle with yourself - the magic is in you."

Comment

Wow Jude, I remember you posting this story way back when. I was pretty quiet back then too, I noticed I didn't even respond on your thread!

You have come so far and should be proud, I know I'm proud of ya!
                        :l
                        Marcie

Comment

Judie...i remember how scared i was about posting my story when i first came here....but you were one of the first to respond...telling me your story. i dont know if id have stuck it out had it not been for being to relate to what you told me, our stories are quite similar but in different contexts...thank you from the bottom of my heart for being my friend x

Love you

Lou-Lou x x x

P.S. Youve come a long way girl xxx
                          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

you were the first to respond to me...i read all your posts...thanks for being there and so proud of you .....and lucky to call you friend...blessings...buckle

Comment

Jude..i know iv already posted here...but iv just read back on my story for the first time....god it made me so sad...but also so glad that i had you there to help me, thank you so much for all you did for me back then xxxxx
                              "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Tawnyfrog, I sure miss our midnight chats! Well it was always midnight here...Love ya girl! Sometime soon we'll burn the "midnight oil".

Hey Lou, I've missed you. Great to see ya back.:welcome:
                                It really does bring a lot of mixed emtions out reading back over the old stuff huh?...:h

I debated about digging this post out or not... & figured what the hey,.... I hadn't read it myself in while. Reflection can be good once in awhile... as long we're still "movin' on"

Marcie, I'm so glad to have been on this journey together with you... I really missed you when you were gone for so long. Glad things are going better for you.:l

Bootcamp, I'd walk anywhere with you! I pity the fool that might try & stop the two of us Ha ha!

Hey Feet, I think "feet first" is probably the best order of any! LOL that way you can still breath, bitch, & turn & around and run if need be! ( maybe even get in a kick or two...good or bad....haha)

Buckledown, I'm watchin you too. Happy new Year!

BB, what size do you wear? We could do a boot swap! I've seen some of your boots too! Kick some butt boots! The best kind!

MOW, Sometimes I'm tempted to delete certain things... but it's part of who I am... so I guess I just need to accept & love that...
                                You guys are stuck w/me no matter what! So there! LOL

Trixie, yeah, I've always been able to get myself into trouble for being honest... maybe it all goes back to my being related to Abe Lincoln...(my Dad's name is Abe, as was my Grandpa's, & great Grandpa's, etc... so is my brothers...)Long story short Lincoln's Mom was Hanks (my maiden name)... So there I go again... Oh well, Don't think I'm in trouble here. Everybody knows me here...

Love you ALL SO MUCH!!! HUGE HUGS!!

RJ, You're still the BESTEST!!! SALMON dinner is ready when you are...

Comment

Working...
                                X