Where did RIPPLE come from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where did RIPPLE come from?

Mother = FRENCH Canadian, 4th daughter of 5 terrors!!
    Father = European, New York immigrant.. Only Child.

** Mother gets MS when i am 6 years old. Long history on Mothers side of alcoholism with men, no mention of women, until AUNTIE JEANETTE dies @ 41 in Rhode Island, in them days it was SPEED to lose weight/BOOZE.

** Fathers side is clean living sober women examples who raise Ripple, since Rita is not well enough to care for me. As my father is drinking daily to cope with a sick wife keeping him up all nite, I take my first drink at christmas 13 years old. WOW, i still remember the night. Had to know what it was all about. Never liked whiskey to this day. Dad did.

** 16 i met RIPPLE wine.. OMFG.. was Mother pissed when i did not come home from grammas house. Gram was on vacation or somewhere.

** I met FRANK around that time.. he was my brothers friend.. Frank liked my brother and drank often with him. we met and became a couple. we rarely drank dating.

** Never really was a drinker until 'after' i had 2 kids.. stressed out, piled up tension, lost in life, mother died before i married, father married a few losers, MIL was NO help.. and now.. i am RIPPLE..

in my 30's drinking was FUN..40's it was WORK.. when it hit 50.. i turned into a piece of work.. today i have had it.. I am RIPPED..

I hope you liked my story.
Working...
X