X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

don't wait till tomorrow, start to live your life today
    Well said Mario!
    Something that continues to inspire me about you is that you are still looking to better yourself even though many people would say that you are already 'better' because AL is no longer in your life.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Thank you for sharing that Mario. You have always been a tremendous help to me, and you seem to be able to do it in a sentence or two. You will be an awesome counsellor.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Well i just got the news, i have been accepted into college to do a course in addiction & counselling studies,...what a journey iam having.yippie

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Thats brilliant news Joe, congratulations. There is only one person responsible for this journey of yours, you made it happen. Inspirational.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

hi mario,i had a big thing written,i promised myself,i wouldnt do that,so i am just gonna CONGRATULATE YOU,you will be an inspiration to anyone you meet, gyco

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Congratulation's mate!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario.....
                I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin happy for you.
                You are of the people on this site that have inspired me to get sober........
                thanks so for being here
                mama
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Mario that is fantastic news. Awesome. I have just re-read your original post. Truely inspirational.
                  What an incredible outcome.
                  Well done.
                  Amelia

Sober since 30/06/10

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Thankyou Mario, your story made me go WOW. You have incredible strength, and you are very lucky to have the love and support you have. I am new to MWO, so do not have alot to say, except WOW you are an inspiration

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

WOW,WHAT A STORY, YOU ARE TRULY ARE A SURVIVOR,THANK YOU FOR SHARING IT. YOU ALWAYS HAVE GREAT ADVICE TOO! P.S. THATS A GREAT PICTURE!!

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

hi mario, i keep coming back to reading your story in order to keep my own life on track,seems to me you have been to hell and back again and there is a life without alcohol, dont ask me why but i find your story very inspiring,best of luck and keep up the great work.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Congrats Mario! What a wonderful life you are living, I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your story.
                          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Bump for the newbies.......
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

Originally Posted by mario
                              i am new here and still trying to find my way around,anybody any tips as i would love to talk and get some help to stay sober 27/02/09
                              .................................................. .................................................. ....................
                              That was my first post here, since then i have posted a few more.Hard to believe i have come so far,but i am here and i am loving my new alcohol free life..My journey so far has been one of moving forward everyday,sometimes a little sometimes a lot,I also make it my business to drop in here everyday as without this fabulous community & others i would still be drinking,I am not the only one here who has found there way out,There are quite a few,so it can be done, Lets all help each other here and do it together.

Comment

HELO THIS WAS MY LIFE

:bump:

Comment

Working...
                                X