Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facing things square on.............

Hi Suni,
    I can only tell you that I would look like five miles of bad pavement in the morning. Somedays, even car bondo coudn't hide what I did to myself the night before. My eyes looked as if they were bleeding somedays. I would pop down the mirror on my way to work and be completely disgusted w/ myself. Since I stopped 33 days ago, I have hit the the gym nearly every morning before work (completely unheard of after a few glasses of wine, to tired), lost 9lbs, started drinking an Ascai berry drink every day and have planned my clothes the night before instead of picking up whatever looked the least dirty on the floor so I could make it to work on time (no laundry on weekends, usually to hungover). Multiple people have commented on my appearance. One actually asked me if I had a little Botox or filler (I guess dehydration compliments any lines)....
    So the answer to your questions is yes. I look and feel a billion times better. I am proud of myself when I go into Starbucks in the morning, for I have showered, have clean professional clothes on and have myself put together. I used to hide behind my sunglasses and hope nobody I know would see me. Hope that helps!
    AF since 2/4/10
    Nicotine free since 3/31/10
    FINALLY FREE

Comment

Working...
    X