Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekends

Thanks Paul,

The last person that called me angel was Mitch96, & he's disappeared, hope that he's OK.

Please don't do the same.

Love & hugs to you and your family.

It's a pleasure to have 'met' you.

Paula :l :h :l
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Weekends

I'm not going anywhere. I love it here.
      :happyheart:

Comment

Weekends

Good Morning everyone.
        It's Saturday and I'm as fresh as a daisy. I could get used to this.I had a lovely night with my daughter and grand-daughter. She has just started to look around and notice things. When I picked her up and said 'hello', she broke into the most beautiful smile.....I was soooo pleased. As Accountable said....what better reason to stay sober. The buzz that that smile gave me is immeasurably better than anything out of a bottle.

Becca and Allie and anyone else who's having a bad time.....I'm thinking of you and wishing that I could help. I have come to regard you all as my close, personal friends. Thank you for helping me to get my life back.
        Love

Comment

Weekends

Wow... Popeye, I have just read your journey and have quickly come to know you as a regular on the other pages, when you supported me in my first post a few days ago.

What a lovely sweet and sensitive soul you are - Your wife is one very lucky woman!

I look forward to getting to know you and some of the other regulars. You're a real inspiration to this newby

DooDoo aka Bernadette/Bernie
          :heart: Sobriety - Keep it simple :heart:

Comment

Weekends

Paul,
            Thanks for opening up and coming here. You truly are a good friend to many here and have lots of them who respect and admire you. You've come along way and it's so great your wife has supported you. I know that I always enjoy your posts.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Weekends

:l

Comment

Weekends

hi!

Hi popeye

are you depressed? have you considered anti-depressants?
                it gets dark and rainy in the uk and people there are more resistant to meds...

Comment

Weekends

oops!

i read your earlier threads about a bottle and half vodka a day and wrote a message before i scrolled down.

sounds like you are doing well! Congrats!

Comment

Weekends

Big hugs to you and yours Popeye, you are an inspiration. From one Scot to another..... of course I am from the Glorious Highlands, are you central belt or ' far ye fae'?

Lorna - Inversneckian!!!
                    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Weekends

Hi Lorna,
                      I'm from the Glasgow area, but I get up to the Highlands quite a lot.

Comment

Weekends

Popeye,

Hang in there. I am so glad to be a apart of this site as well. Although I feel disappointed about my slip ups (especially on the week-end) - I know I can cut down - it is possible. I have thought about it, I have been so hard on myself, and when I drink I feel guilty. Now I feel only time can heal, and I am still trying to find moderation in my binge drinking.
                        I am sure we can do it~with all our friends here.
                        Take it easy.
                        Mel:upset:

Comment

Weekends

Popeye ....

I'm glad that this has been bumped up.....

How far have you come since then ....

You are one amazing man .....

Love you for all that you have done for the rest of us here ...
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                          X