a bit about me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a bit about me

I remember many times not beeing able to help mom, not because i was too drunk, but by having taken other stuff.

Once i have fallen asleep at a bench (like i did many times). When i woke up next days midday i saw that my mom had called me several times at my cell phone at 5.00 pm! I got a bit worried but tried not to think negatively..I was just trying to fool myself. When i got home my mom wasn't there nor her car. I tried to call her in her cell phone but it was closed. Now I knew something was wrong, so I called my mom's brother. He told me she was in hospital by another car accident (she was drunk), and this time was very serious. I felt so guilty. My mom was on a street in a car accident and needed my help and I was sleeping, or better in a 'small coma'! I just can't think about it. I'm so embarassed, so selfish, so stupid!! I haven't told this or other familiar stories to noone..

BUT! Angels (as you said) , Fairies and other magic cretures take care of us both several times so i thought that it will be a relief for them if they have to take care only of my mom

They have gave to my mom and me and to all of us infinity second chances!! and they will continue doing it until we start trying, then I'm sure everyone can make it. The first step is difficult

Go on suzzana you have a person that realy loves you and here is full of gorgeous persons that are willing to help and may angels be with you in all your steps

Comment

a bit about me

thank you

Thank you FairyAcid, it seems appropriate to be answered by a fairy. I am infinitely grateful for the angels!

It is hard to work through these memories, but it does help to know I am not alone in these feelings.
      :h
      Suz
      The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Working...
      X