How do you enjoy only 2 drinks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think that maybe I could have two drinks but then came the hard part. At what time of the day would I have just those two. Lunchtime with friends, good idea but then the whole afternoon would stretch out into the night. Afternoon....long time to wait and then what would I do that night. With dinner, nice with a meal but then what would I have while watching the movie I had rented? I can't have two because two leads to too many and I end up in the same spot over and over again. No moderation is not for me, I love my sobriety. Smiles, Loopy

Comment

i am day 35 AF today and of course I would love to moderate in the future///HOWEVER it soundslike torture all the planning what and when to drink ...failing..planning again...failing and so on!

The never knowing how it might end up would worry me ..as past experience from myself and the millions of others on this site who have tried it tell me its a BIG GAMBLe that isnt likely to succeed.

it would be fab if we could all go out and have a few drinks with friends and guarantee not to get a bit drunk or a lot drunk BUT the reason most are here is because we couldnt do that isnt it?

Sorry to put a damper on the n=moderation stuff... but honestly i wish there was a way for me to achieve that too but i,m scared to try YET.

i hope you all get to your goals whatever they are...i will keep reading avidly for inspiration on moderating BUT I HAVE THE FEELING ITS LIKE QUITTING FAGS ..IT DOESNT WORK CUTTING DOWN IN THE LONGTERM FOR MANY OF US.....PITY

Comment

Working...
      X