Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hating myself

Hi Kristy,
    Welcome and you have found a world of support. This program is amazing and the only one that has worked for me, the best thing about it is that you can personalize it to fit your needs. Glad you're here and wish you all the best!:welcome:
    Colorado Chick!
    Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

hating myself

You are not alone

I have only just joined this site. I have not had a drink for 10 days now and its hard. I am a binge drinker and when i have one drink i want more and more, make a fool of myself, flirt, and so on. I help myself by saying 'alcohol is evil' 'alcohol makes me mad' and i love waking up knowing i havent had a drink. If you want to reply to me feel free. Bella

Comment

hating myself

Welcome - you are not alone. I am just starting too -- only 14 days without a drink, but 14 more than I thought I could do two weeks ago! This program is working for me so far. I didn't think I could do one then. Stay with us on this site. There is so much support here...people who understand. We have all felt like you do today...join us on the journey?:welcome:
        sri

Comment

hating myself

Welcome

Kristy,
          I'm a newcomer here myself - welcome - it's been a tremendous help to me to know that I'm not alone and you're not either - we've all been where you're at - stay positive!!
          OP

Comment

hating myself

Bella - been the same way - the doctor suggested Topamax - been two weeks now - it's helped alot.

OP

Comment

hating myself

Bella, as I stated in response to Kirsty, I make the biggest ass of myself, not her. That is what goes through all drunk's minds. "I'm the worst, I'm terrible, I'm bad," and things of that nature. The fact is, booze makes everybody act like an ass. I can bet you that everybody out there that has gotten drunk has made a complete idiot of themselves. Don't let it get you down. Stay sober, and all that stuff is in the past. I'm on 10 days, and I'm already forgiving myself for the bad things I've done. Stick around. You'll like it here. You have our support.
              where does this go?

Comment

hating myself

Bella
                You're jusy the same as the rest of us.
                Please stay awhile...

morrison.....Excellent Avatar.
                Release the hounds.

Comment

Working...
                X