• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MWO

thanks to all

Comment

New to MWO

Hi Tom,

Welcome and all the best in your efforts to remain sober, the tonne of support you will get on this site will help as well.

I use my name, didn't think much about it at first, but with a name like mine and living in a country town I'm guessing that someone will recognise me one day, but then I will be asking, why were you on the site? lol, I have no more room for shame in my life!

Luv and best wishes, Jas
      :thanks: :h

Comment

New to MWO

Hi Tom. Welcome to MWO. It is a very supportive place and you can draw support whenever you need it at any time of the day or indeed the night.

BTW I can barely type and I hav no clue how to put up an image not to mind a picture so you are not alone. Can only do smilies. :welcome:

changing

Comment

New to MWO

Diana thank you for your responds thank you for pointing out my poor writeing and spelling skills Most my time in grade 1-6 was on the run motels feilds dirt rds. ect. Came from a alcholic viloent and co-depentant home Another story thats in the past, I;D love for you to help me write and speak my thruth . Most of all would love myself express my self sober. Thanks for reaching out I am taking up all up, Love to hear Stick with me and Mike up North want stay sober and write tell my truth

Comment

New to MWO

I sucpect delexious not sure blue colar here want to move on thanks Tom

Comment

New to MWO

Hey Tom.... don't feel discouraged about your spelling and stuff. You know what? The more you keep plunking out the words and reading everything, you will get better. That is how we all learned!!! Glad that you are here. Keep posting and hang in there!

Comment

New to MWO

sorry if you got my drunkin message I didnt mean to bite the hand that is trying to feed me got drunk blacked out

Comment

New to MWO

Tom,
                  Welcome and keep posting..and hey, don't worry bout the typos.. we can often read between the lines. I had a couple of years with AA many years ago and many years of 'sobriety'..life threw me a few punches and I too eventually found my way here, and now have 4 months and a week AF...and feeling pretty strong and stable in that department. Best of luck to you..we look forward to getting to know you better!
                  Namaste!
                  Dianne

Comment

New to MWO

thanks to you all

Tom here thanks to you all. Just found your post LOL. You all really dont know how much it means to me. Thank you and encourages me to tell the truth. And I do know God loves all just the way we are. But I want to achieve my Divine Potential. Even at 47 I can learn thank you for offering to be my teacher. Thanks Tom

Comment

New to MWO

Welcome Tom,
                      Lot's of support here. The supps. have done wonders for me and you will be amazed at how much they'll help.
                      Wishing you all the best!
                      Colorado Chick!
                      Your support means the world to me...:h

Comment

New to MWO

terribly confused

Also new to computers.No clue what to do or click on to!Love red wine.Too much.:new:

Comment

New to MWO

Yes...losing people you love can knock the socks off of you. But you are in a great situation...now that your socks are off you can walk on the beach and get well. Clearwater is one of my favorite places, my parents lived there for years and I know it and love it.
                          I know this sounds odd...but if you are drinking that much beer, and you want to slow down, put it over ice. Yes, I know, it sounds like a sissy drink but it works. You won't be able to fit as much in. It sounds like you drink that much because you are thirsty, otherwise you would be drinking something stronger to get the buzz quicker. Ask for more ice instead of another beer. Make friends with the bartender and they will watch over you. They see far too many of us.
                          If you've done it before you can do it again, I know it. Anemone

Comment

New to MWO

Just play with the little icons. You can't break it and most people learn by making mistakes...just look at the lot of us. Mistake after mistake after mistake and still trying to fix it.
                            Anemone

Comment

Working...
                            X