Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

losing the kids

Hi Mommy,

It's hard to know how much "oommmph" your husband's threats really have at this point, but getting your drinking under control can only be for the best, and obviously for the best of your kids.

Try not to allow yourself to feel too threatened, though, because people can make threats that they can't or won't carry through. Try to focus on what is really the best for you and the children right now. I can't help but feel that not drinking would be better for you and for the kids as well. The heck with the husband! ;-)

Good luck!

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

losing the kids

Funny, you've read my mind Kathy! ;-)
      One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

Comment

losing the kids

Hi Twins,

I am so sorry for what you are going through - from what I know here in SA - if you can prove that you are serious about stopping and you are in some kind of recognized program they cant take the kids from you. We have a huge campaign for Woman an child abuse so our law at the moment if very much for the mothers and will even assist in helping mothers clean themselves up - whether it is drugs, gambling or alcohol.

I wish you luck - you are on the right track
        Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending

Comment

Working...
        X