i nearly died last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i nearly died last night

Hi Aussie- Sorry you had such a scary episode. I'm glad you came here for some info and some caring people to talk to.
    Nothing more to add to what has been said here. I hope you do go to your dr and get checked out though. Please take care. I hope you never have anything like that happen ever again.
    Lisa

Comment

i nearly died last night

I can relate to that Aussie ... i've had it a few times and it's horrible ..... I've had to remove my clothes and open the window .... I felt like I was going to die .

Comment

i nearly died last night

I've been there a few times. Barely able to stay conscious but thinking if I let myself fall asleep, that would be it........

Comment

i nearly died last night

Ditto above, also wishing I would just 'pass over' to be out of this hell but didn't mean it really, now I know I really didn't mean it, wonder how many of us that have 'gone' that way would still be here if only they had the support and advice that we have. Truly blessed to be part of this site.

Lorna
          Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

Working...
          X