Blew it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blew it

Had a good day, felt so good, I celebrated. 4 glasses of wine and 2 Baileys, then of course I did not feel good. Figured out, I drink when I am happy and I drink when I am sad. Do I drink when I am happy just to maintain that happy feeling...which it does sort of at one drink, but of course I don't stop there. Woke up feeling really, really tired with that alcohol taste in my mouth. The good news is I lost .8/#, probably because I did not eat very much yesterday, just drank too much. Can't keep doing this, its' going to kill me or kill something I really care about. Help, Help, Help.......

Blew it

Mrs. D....why don't you join us over in the Newbie's Nest? We have folks in all stages of their quits. It's an active thread, so always someone around to help you thru a rough patch. Also check out the Tool Box, the links to both of these places are in my signature line below. As you'd imagine, the Tool Box has 100's of tips and ideas to help you thru these first challenging days. You've landed in a great spot if you are ready to get AL out of your life once and for all! We can help! I'll look for you over there! Byrdie
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Blew it

mrs d
      Like birdlady we are all here to help each other and we all have bad days
      I'm only 20days af and have good and bad days
      I don't think my husband has even noticed that I have stopped drinking
      I know if I have a drink I wont stop at 1 I'll binge out
      I have to watch if I get over tired or stressed out over personal problems with family because then I will start to drink .......we just do 1 day at a time
      I think you should go and talk to your doctor ( I mentioned it in another post of yours) he can help you

Comment

Working...
      X