my journey of sobriety!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my journey of sobriety!!

Hi all,well so far l'm 80 days sober,just had my 25 th anniversary yesterday,alcohol free,was really nice going for dinner and not even careing about wine.l also had a big party on sat night for our anniversary and l was great,no wine.l'm getting good at this not drinking life.l'm blessed to have an awsome husband and my sis who quit with me helps alot.Also posting here and reading your post and reading books,listen to tapes ,life is going great ,l'm on a way better path and am sooo happy l am sober,my eyes are brighter,everyday someone comments on how bright l am,thats enough to keep going,lt does feel good to look alive,so l am thankful that l changed my life for the better.l wish all of you the same success,keep up the good work of not drinking and you will be pleasantly suprised,life is soo much more bright,even having bad days aren't as bad,lt passes alot quicker than dwelling on it with alcohol.Everyone have a great day. My holidays are great,goig away on friday,looking forward to that as well!!

my journey of sobriety!!

Really please you are doing so well, and the gratitude also shines through as well. I hope others see this post and are inspired by it.:goodjob:
    I used the Sinclair Method to beat my alcoholic drinking.

Drank within safe limits for almost 2 years

AF date 22/07/13

Comment

my journey of sobriety!!

bcp2013;1521387 wrote: ,life is soo much more bright,even having bad days aren't as bad,lt passes alot quicker than dwelling on it with alcohol.
      Great stuff Bcp! Congratulations on 80 days.

I like this line from your brilliant post above.

Happy holidays and happy anniversary! Keep it going friend.

G bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

my journey of sobriety!!

you are always so upbeat--a real encouragement to me, and I imagine to others. Thanks.
        Free at Last
        "What you seek is seeking you." -- Rumi

Highly recommend this video
        http://www.ted.com/talks/brene_brown_on_vulnerability.html

July 19, 2013 -- the beginning of being Free at Last

Comment

my journey of sobriety!!

That is great to read, well done. You a lovely looking lady in you avatar, so much better than what alcohol does. Sorry for bad texting i am still getting usec to me tablet. Congrats!!

Comment

my journey of sobriety!!

Congrats on 80 days sober and the lovely new *you* you have created! Sober and happy is a wonderful thing!

:yougo:

DG
            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Working...
            X