back to square one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back to square one

One is never enough! I runned over a year of sobriety for some stupid fun that i wanted to have that ended up in more embarassment and pain then ever. I black out every single time i drink and stil ponder why i even do it if i cant even remember. I have ruined every relationship i have ever had and am suprised my bf is still with me. Iam desperte on how to stop the cravings but time didnt make it easier for me it made it worse. I found this website and read some great things and thought to try it out. Hoping that this will help

back to square one

welcome and why not pop into the Newbies Nest - thats a great place to start.:welcome:

Comment

back to square one

Thanks i will

Comment

back to square one

hi Summer and welcome. You will get a lot of support and great advice on here. My advice is to post and post and post and read and read and read.

I was a 20+ year drinker and slowly getting worse and worse. the blackouts were getting really bad and i was getting drunker quicker, add in some depression and terrible anxiety and guilt and shame and it was not a good recipe.

You will never regret coming to MWO, the only thing i regret is finding here in 2011 and finally stopping drinking in 2013.
        AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

back to square one

Thanks you so much! The things i have read so far have helped tremendously and i cant wait to keep it going and congrasts on ur 6 months such an accomplisment

Comment

Working...
          X