Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i'm an alcoholic but i'm not sure!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Belle,

That's a really good start, those baby steps we take do eventually turn into strides.

Sorry you are feeling homesick, I know how you feel and I've only moved a couple of hundred miles away recently.

Keep coming here Belle, I'm sure it will help you enormously.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Kitty
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
    Confucius

Comment

Thanks Kitty......... have some fish & chips for me! Wow, do i miss walking to the chippy on a Friday night after the pub closed!

Comment

Belle we have something from the "chippie" every Friday so I'll think of you.

Hope you find the L-glutamine helpful. I've been taking it for just over a week and it does seem to be working, I've been af now for 10 days and cigarette free for 9 and I'm managing the cravings pretty well.

I didn't get on so well with the Kudzu but everyone seems to react differently to different things. That I think, is the beauty of MYO, there is a wealth of info here and it really is a case of finding the things that work for you.

Good luck,

Kitty
        Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
        Confucius

Comment

I just registered today after waking up with yet another raging hangover and the self-loathing that goes along with that. I read some testimonials and also read several posts from unsatisfied customers who said the products were questionable, perhaps even unsafe. That's pretty unsettling. Can I just ask what nutrients/supplements are rec'mded and go buy my own from people I trust? I'm nervous about getting anything online anyway and after reading the posts from unhappy customers who have had problem after problem, I am not sure I will ordering anything from the company. Can someone help me out?

Comment

Hi Jade,

I don't know enough about the products to give advice as I'm new here myself. I joined for the same reason as you and am hoping to gain some good advice from other members. Good luck.... to both of us!

Comment

Actually, I meant all of us

Comment

hey Belle

There have been so many times when I felt like I did drink too much and felt like crap the next day and had to go to work and perform not as stellar as I could have. There have been many mornings when I would think, what the "you know what" did I do last night and where did this or that go, what spilled where?? Those times are becoming less and less with awareness from this site and these wonderful people. Stick around! :h Suz
                The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Jade,
                  I have ordered the Kudzu, Lglut, Gaba, Calmes Forte, from this site, and they all work great for me. Sorry you are getting mixed messages.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

All,
                    If you think your a alcoholic chances are you are one ! Thier is all kinds of degrees ! From panhandler to functioning alcoholic. It does'nt matter we all need help ! Our support is the only thing that keeps us going. Read & Post. IAD
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                    X