Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

might be long -- need to get it out

Wannahelp,
    This may seem crazy for me to suggest this, since I am sure your brain is completely polluted with your marriage. However, it is important that you don't put your life on hold. Think of something small you have always wanted to do and never got around to it. Have you wanted to check out the new addition to the local zoo? Ride your bike you haven't been on in two years? See the featured artist at the nearby museum? Do do do and be so exhausted that when you lay your head down at night you are too tired for nightmares. You need to get your brain and energy in a positive space. Find your happiness.
    Dx
    * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

It has been a while since I've been on here, but wanted to post an update...

I left my husband for 2 months and went to live with my parents. Things got better for me personally -- I gained back a couple of pounds that I had lost, I was down to almost 100 pounds just from the stress of living with him and his issues. After much talking, emailing, texting, visiting, etc. we are now back together. Have been for two weeks now. During the past two weeks, he has only had one night when he drank. Other than that, things have been wonderful with us. He is still friends with the young lady mentioned in previous posts, but we are working on that. He is spending a whole lot less time with her and a whole lot more time with me. He actually enjoys seeing me and coming home to me now. For the first time in 6 months, there has been intimacy with us!! I start counseling tomorrow -- have been WAITING for someone to finally call back saying that not only are they on my insurance, but they are also accepting new patients. So. Things are looking up for us -- I only hope and pray they continue this way...

Comment

Wannahelp,
        That sounds wonderful!
        So glad things are going as you wish.

Thanks for the update.
        Dx
        * * I love Determinator * *

Comment

Wannahelp, that is wonderful news, thanks ever so much for taking the time to update us ..........
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
          X