Not sure what to do here really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Work in Progress;404045 wrote: It would take a lot to get that over-involvement ramped downward enough so that drinking just didn't matter to you, one way or the other.... do you agree?
    I understand this, and that is my aim. If I think back to where I was 3 years ago, AL no longer has the importance it had then.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

WOW VLAD,2 yrs. sober and he is still sick with PANCREATITIS..I had a bad bout with it several months ago and figured 0ne more binge might kill me...I would love to know more...
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

He was in hospital 2 years ago with pancreatitis and has been AF ever since. His pancreas still gives him jip and he has to watch his diet. He has been told never to drink again or it will kill him and he watches out for anything including deserts that may contain AL.
        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Wally22;404142 wrote: Most of us only like to drink alone, when we are alone, drinking alone in front of others feels wroooonnnng.
          Yes! I can relate to this, was always uncomfortable drinking around those who I didn't want to know how much I drank. Makes sense. Thanks for your input Wally.

Comment

Working...
          X