Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Here We Are,

Waiting,

I am sorry. Have done the same to my hubby in the past and have decided from now on, truthfulness is my only path.

I can't advise but I can send some serious understanding.

Love,
    Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

So Here We Are,

Thank you everyone, except Gyco.

Comment

So Here We Are,

Waiting, how are you doing?
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

So Here We Are,

mrs waiting its been a while and many threads later,i do hope your hubby and you hav found som peaceful ground,i hope he received som help,i hope yo hav also looked for ways of coping,i did not rt tht to offend you,your hubby sounds like i was ,you sound like my wife,i regretted to tell you i received treatment this year for the very 1st and last time,people like us tend to hurt the people we love the most,including ourselves,i was sober for 10 months,again,but the treatment helped,it made me look at i was not only doing to me,but the hurt iwas causing all round me,i had a choice to make,stay and try to change,if tht ment not drinking so be it,but all around me drink,very difficult,or try to moderate,i was told i couldnt,they were wrong,after treatment i was not the same man,i am succeeding where ive never succeeded b4,its a lot of work,not just for me,but my family,i had to share this with you,my oldest son at christmas stood this year and said he was proud of me,14 months ago he had no use for me,i hope the same for you and hubby,tht id share with someone i hurt,gyco hav a wonderful christmas and new year

Comment

So Here We Are,

Gyco, I am so glad you and your family have found a certain internal peace. Times have been difficult since my last post. I stayed away from the site until today. Christmas was as best as it could be with AL ghostly presence. I was truly hoping the start of a New Year would be a fresh start... it has not been so.
            Deception, lies and pain continue to be present. the same broken promises and disappointments. This time I have started a log of all episodes with dates and brief description. This log is to help me understand that I am not crazy or guilty for what is happening to my husband. He is still trying to find his way, but it does not last more than a couple of days.
            I feel as if I am in a transition period, between not knowing what to do with my life and still hanging in there for our sake and future.
            Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot to me.

Comment

So Here We Are,

Waiting, I am so sorry things are still so bad. I hope your husband is still coming to this site, and that he will take the all-important step of beginning to post here, to interact with us here, and to work on getting free from alcohol. Sometime it becomes obvious to most of us that we CANNOT do it on our own. I do hope he realizes this soon...

Comment

So Here We Are,

No, he will not come here. "You don't know... he is different" he is the only one who knows the recipe for his success, he will not accept anyone's adivse or professional opinion.
                I tried.

Comment

Working...
                X