boyfriend problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boyfriend problems

Hi Stacey, get out huni, get out while you can walk. Yes we have been there, lots and lots of us... oh but,oh but, he loves me really..... honest Stacey, the kindest thing you can do it get out pronto.

Lorna xx
    Rather die standing, than live on my knees, begging Please..... No More.......

Comment

boyfriend problems

hi all thank you so much for all your advice and support and oh yes he will be comming on here today and reading the posts and messages that are all on here .. yes beaches he is going through withdrawl and help with hes mum taking her own life hes still waitting for help on that one and all the other bad stuff hes had in hes life .. he used to take gas , speed ,heroin and crack he took heroin when hes mum took her own life and then needed the crack to in the end but locked him self away and got of the heroin and has been clean for 7 years now he done rehab for 3months to before i got together with him

Comment

boyfriend problems

Hello buddy,
        Best wishes.

Comment

boyfriend problems

thank you popeye ........ well me other half is having a bad day today hes feeling yucky i did get him to have a look on here this morning and read all that i wrote and what others have wrote and going through to . he needs to go see hes gp and fnd out if there are other options for keeping of the drink ive read nearly all the stuff and fed backs from this cite in with regards to taking topamax i dont know wether hes doctor would give it to him or prescribe him some thing else has anyone got any advice on this subject for the both of us ?? any would be most welcome

Comment

boyfriend problems

hi butterfly i can also relate to your situation im 36 and my boyfriend is nearly 38 i have 2 teenage girls from a previous marriage , and i carnt always hide things from them like richs drinking or hes blips as ive called them but they hate seeing me there mum upset by hes drinking and what hes drinking done last time . hes much nicer and makes me so happy when hes like that but drink makes him picky moody and most of all depressed i just hope he means what hes told me he really wants to beat this and no more id rather be outside the goldfish bowl (sober) then at least things look clear rather then inside were its all a blur (drunk) thats how ive tryed to explain it to him thinking of you butterfly i know its hard ..... tess

Comment

boyfriend problems

its over im exhausted

hi everyone rich went missing again on tuesday i then i knew i couldnt do this no more i really honestly dont want to spend the rest of my life with him doing this to me and to him . i saw him yesterday as i went to visit a friend ....... he was totaly out of it asleep in the bins !!!!! i did tell him he shold be ashamed of himself but dont think he even knew it was me ! i phoned are mate and he called a ambulance he ent there then legged it as i was told .. i know were he is and is with someone but is a total state ive tried so hard with him over the 5 years and now i just carnt go on like this no more and he dont ant help as if he did he would of done it years ago ... ive packed everything of hes that i can find and will take it to were he is staying tomorrow . and hopefully that will be it i need to mend myself now and look after me and my kids rich made he choice drink . just really want to ay a big thank you to allof you on here who have given me advice and support and i wish one and all the best for your futures .....tessa

Comment

boyfriend problems

Hi Tessa,

I would still like to hear from you sometime to see how you are doing, you have really tried with him but he has not really helped himself has he.
                You have to protect your self and your kids now and get your self stronger.

Good Luck
                Diamond xx
                I feel as though it's all happening to someone right next to me.
                I'm close, I can feel it, I can hear it, but it isn't really me.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

boyfriend problems

my heart is so in bits

god im sitting here crying my eyes out listening to james blunt goodbye my over its reminds me of me and rich so much i know i have to remain strong and dont let me feelings get the beter of me i know he will not change ............. but the worst thing is i dont know were he is now is he alive or dead no one has seen him since yesterday night he aint eat since monday nite wearing same the clothes i fill sorry for him and i dont want bad to happen to him no matter what hes done i wish he would just go to the hospital and get help hes got no mobile with him now so no contact what so ever hes out there some were lost in himself and its hurting me big time knowing that i go no one else to talk to not fair on me kids so d me crying awy from them im hurting big time sorry for being a pain justhad to get this of me chest i cant sleep with worry either ...tessa

Comment

boyfriend problems

Tessa,

I am sorry you are still hurting, it may take time to get over this hurting stage, keep posting and we will give as much support as we can, you will be ok, it will pass...honestly.

take care,
                    Diamond xx

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

boyfriend problems

thanks diamond hun i phoned the police last night and reported him missing i couldnt sleep with all the worry so at least i know now if they find him he will get some sort of help as long as he aint done nothing wrong my mood today is a bit better then last nite its like riding a roller coaster again for me i know theres light at the end of the tunnel and if only rich knew how much drink has destroyed he life i dont think he will ever no thats the sad thing got to be strong tess i keep telling meself

Comment

boyfriend problems

buddy;171188 wrote: thanks diamond hun i phoned the police last night and reported him missing i couldnt sleep with all the worry so at least i know now if they find him he will get some sort of help as long as he aint done nothing wrong my mood today is a bit better then last nite its like riding a roller coaster again for me i know theres light at the end of the tunnel and if only rich knew how much drink has destroyed he life i dont think he will ever no thats the sad thing got to be strong tess i keep telling meself
                        lifes like a box of chocolates

Comment

boyfriend problems

ain't that true !!

you did the right thing for you by reporting him missing, trouble is the Police won't do anything unless he commits a crime, they won't take him in or to a hospital unless he's injured.

A close friend of ours was staying with us (Godfather to one of my kids) and he has schizophrenia, not brought on by drugs but is in family, he is a lovely guy, he knows he has it and that is worse for him 'cos he is so intelligent - like doctorate graduate in law etc , anyway, he became ill and went to our local shops bought alcohol -he knows he shouldn't drink, and started dancing in the car park.

I had got a (badly) broken leg so i couldn't go after him, this was also inbetween Christams and New Year - I was distressed 'cos I couldn't get to him, my kids were upset 'cos he was lost somewhere. I had to get my husband to go find him, when he found him our friend knew he was ill and told my husband to go away 'cos he doesn't want to hurt him - even in his illness - the other part of his mind was sane - poor guy.

Anyway, my husband called mental health care team, they refused to come out and section him because he wasn't in our house, so as a last resort he called police to take him to casualty (ER) and get him treated and sectioned there.

Police came when our friend had returned to the house, and he went with them - he's not usually violent, so me and hubby start making arrangements to meet him at the hospital - then comes the shocker !!!

Oh no, police are not taking him to hospital but to police station !!! For what, the poor man is in the middle of a schizophrenic relapse !! What will they do for him? Bang him in a cell and leave him, that's what they did. My husband was down the police station for hours trying to see him and get them to give him his medication, that was in a prescribed bottle with his name on. They didn't want to 'cos they don't give tablets and what if its illegal drugs blah, blah... in the end the police doctor came and said to give him medication.

But they didn't release him until the next day !! (without charge of course ) so what is that all about ?? The next day my husband brought him home and our friend was even grateful and said he understood why we had to call police, but he would have liked them to take him to hospital too !

mental health issues in the UK are just totally disregarded - I mean ALL, not just depression, bi-polar but all the spectrum and I think it is disgusting... that's why a lot of us self-medicate on alcohol and other non-prescription drugs.

Oh Stacy, I am sorry to vent on your thread, both Stacy and Buddy, I am thinking of you, you are innocent parties struggling, I just wanted to say I have been on both sides of the fence..

Love to you both
                          Diamond xx

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

boyfriend problems

I forgot to say... after 3 days we managed to get a doctor and social worker to come out and section him - after he had no sleep for like 4 days and nights.

Poor guy was totally shattered.
                            He is receiving treatment and care now and we go to care meetings and everything, but still not excellent system in UK... we are down as his next of kin, 'cos his family is abroad.

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

boyfriend problems

Oh, Diamond!! Thank God he has you and your husband to help him. Not a mess of his own choosing.

Kudos to you both of you for doing so much to help him. You must be very kind and loving people. The world needs more people like you.

I am so sorry the system over there is so messed up and there is not better help for mental illness. It is a tough illness to begin with and then when there is no support... What a mess!!

Bless you both!!

Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

boyfriend problems

thanks db,

me and h still have our own problems though too, as you will see on some of the other threads !!

thanks again for compliment but i don't do anything really, I always could do a lot more,
                                Diamond xx

Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Working...
                                X