• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boyfriend problems

Stacey,
    Run.......like hell ! Too much heart break thier. You deserve better.IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

boyfriend problems

empty thoughts today

not slept properly for a week now and then i found out yesterday that rich was taken to hospital on friday and was discharged yesterday at 1pm !!!!!!!!!!!! are sstem bloody sucks over here he needs help not let back out on the street hes a danger to himself and the public and i never got a phone call to let me no he was in hospital reason they got a new system and problably wasnt named hes nexk of kin wot a load of crap .... so god knows wot hes doing now i have had me times when ive had a good cry dont mean to say i dont care cos i do i just want to know hes safe , phoned hes dad nd spoketo richs stepmother she is reall nice and so is hes dad she told me she couldnt belive what rich dad told her about hes own son and that hes washed he hands of him but now she understands why and hes been like this since 16 they understand and support me doing what ive done and say he will never change and i know that igave him all the help and support and most of the love he so much needed in hes life only for it to be not wanted at the end of the day still got all hes stuff packed but no were to take it as dont no were he is probably over the grave yard im not looking for him dontwant to be upst by the state of him and let my head rule my heart i got to keep to what ive done its for the best .......life is what you make it i got to make a new life ............tess........ thanks diamond xxxxxx

Comment

boyfriend problems

Buddy you really need to look out for yourself even if it seems hard and selfish. In order to change, he needs to confront his own demons. When/if he does, you can help him but until he's ready you trying to help him is hurting you and not doing him any good.

Take care of you
        uli

Comment

boyfriend problems

Boyfriend troubles too

Hello. I've been feeling at a loss where to get some advice. I'm 26 and so is my boyfriend, we've been going out nearly six and a half years. He has always liked a drink and so have I, I don't deny that but once he starts he finds it hard to stop. he goes through phases of being completely off it for months at a time and then at other times he goes on complete benders. Thats what has happened this month. For the last three weeks he steadily increasd his days drinking. This week it reached six days in a row. he was still going into work, boozing straight after work, sometimes in the middle of work.Ending up in him fainting mid week at work and being brought into casualty. he has this week, so he says come to the realisation that he has a problem and that he wants to get help. But is he really ever going to change his drinking habits, can it really be done? I do love him and want to be there for him, what can I do to help.:new:

Comment

boyfriend problems

Hi Buddy, so sorry to post on your thread but, i have been trying to post a new one for over an hour now, it asks for user name and pword so i give it, then it redirects me and tells me im not signed in, aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it will let me reply to posts but it wont let me start one! its been a while since yur last post so hope you are ok now? i have been married to the man that i thought was the answer to all my prayers, i'm 30, got married at 25, he always drank and so did i ( socially) but over the last 6 months hes got a whole lot worse, i have two children 12 and 8, they are not his, they were born from a very volatile relatioship, ( violent) i met dave and thought everything would be great..........................................NOT , his answer to everything is, ill do it tomorrow! if i had a pound everytime i heard that i would be in it i swear, i can't cope anymore i go to bed on my own every night, coz hes too busy watching traffic cops til 3 by which time ......................im gone, he has no interest in me or the kids ( unless they doing something wrong) .........................TUT.! i get up each morning take the kids to school, walk the dogs, do the housework, and he just slobs in the bed, ive had enough i deserve better than him, all this is coz of fookng drink, i hate the bloody stuff even though im drinking it now, it will not effect my performance as a parent and wife tomorrow, so..........why does it effect him?
            sorry!

xEmx
            Don't put off til tomorrow what you can do today, if you do it today and like it, you can do it again tomorrow!

xEmx

Comment

boyfriend problems

Thats the burning question hun, so many of us here ask the same thing why do they let it get ahold of them to the point of losing everything good in their lives? If theres a way to free yourself of him do it, dont inflict him on the kids they will have a rotten life and only end up dispising him any way, my ex (of 2 years) who has been alcoholic for 10 years has lost contact with 2 of his kids, and the one still living with him just wishes he would die as she's sure thats what he wants, she said she stands in his bedroom doorway looking to see if his duvet moves just to check he's still alive, one of his other children used to go in the local shops and beg the shopowners not to serve him! the poor kids really go through it.

Comment

Working...
              X