Hello Mrs Macks her...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Mrs Macks her...

hi well rich has messed up tonight i dont think i can deal with it anymore now he has had a drink but still swears blind he aint but i know he has ive found money hidden in hes trainers and i think he been drinking at work today again hes never going to change i know that now as hes slipping back to hes old was i can only do so much so now im really hand on heart thinking its best if we part i cannot spend the rest of my life like this nor can he .one day i will be a grandparent i dont want grandchildren being around this and i know my eldest whos nearly 18 will not allow me took look after the baby over night due to rich drinking hes hurt me so much today and i feel as its all been a waste of time and support and all false promises and now im going to think about what im going to do over night i probably will not return to here and would like to thank you all for the support and words that you all put its all been a waste of time and effort and im ashamed

Comment

Hello Mrs Macks her...

i am so sorry for you and rich....how sad! it isn't because he doesn't care, he just cant do it right now...not saying stay or leave, just that he isn't what he should be and is having a hard time ...as well as you!

Comment

Working...
      X