Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mrs Macks my story

Thanks Lisa for being so open and honest. Macks is a very lucky guy. Kim
    Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win!!

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Sometimes i think i'm the lucky one :h
      Elvis is'nt dead, he's in my broom cupboard ....

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

God Bless the both of you and your children...it sounds like you are both lucky
        Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Just wanted to let you all know, Macks has been AF for 7 days now, and apart from not sleeping very well, hes coping quite well. Keep it up Mackers your doing great and don't forget i'm 110% behind you baby.

:l Love Mrs Macks xxxx

http://www.smileycentral.com/sig.jsp...p=ZNxdm824IUGB

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

This is great news!!!!

You made my day!!!

:l To you both!!!

:h Nancy
            "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

So great!

Macks and Mrs. Macks, you both are so smart to realize what you have in each other and in your family and you are fighting to get that back. I am so happy that you're both working through this. My best to you both! :wd: :wd: Suz
              The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Lisa, you know I've always thought the world of Mr. Macks, and now I think the world of you, too. Thank you so much for sharing your story! You're terrific, sweetie!

It warms my heart to think of both of you working together to beat this thing! With that crazy little thing called love!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Lisa, thank you so much for sharing your story with us!

Congratulations Macks!!!! You can do this!!!

:l Rachele:l
                  :h :h :h :h

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Love you guys loads, thank you for the support and yeah Macks keep up the good work your doing fantastic mate, love ya xx:h

:l Lisa x

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

You two are so inspriring to me. For me, for my family.

Thank you.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

I need a wife instead of a husband. If I could have a wife it would be you Mrs. Macks.
                        Anemone

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Aaaawwwww Thanks Anemone...Anytime you need a friend (or Wife) lol..I will be here...XX

Love Lisa XX

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

good morning all .. mrs mack just read your story and sat here and it is abit like my life with rich but on a shorter scale he had to have hes 6 cans of stella a night and sometimes he would have a one on the way home wether it be cider or beer i would always ask for a kiss straight away so i knew wether or not had a drnk and i knew when he did but always say no but in he end there was nothing i could do i was always nagging him as he would say i would always turn round and say its cos i care and love you and it coms from my heart things got worse he started to drink 2 bottles of vodka went missing for up to 3 days never picked up hes phone i had to report him missing to the police as had no contact the last thing he told me was im going to kill myself phoned all hospitals nothing all i could think was hes laying somewere dead my world feel apart as i didnt know where he was so i coudnt get to him to help himthe police did what they coould but nothing then one of are friends and i went driving again looking then we found him and he wasnt in good shape i got him back home run him a bath and gave him all the tlc i could he said i carnt do this no more i got to go doctors i got striaght on the phone got an oppointment i went with him he got all the medication from doctors went to see someone at rugby house to be refered to see a shrink hes still waitting on that one ! he lasted 4 weeks then went on a blip again this time he ended up in hospital in nearly dying hes been drink free for 6 days today now and he says this was hes wake up call he finds out this morning if hes still got hes job and got doctors tomorrow and he phoned rugby house yesterday to find out whats going on there im blaming myself a bit now cos i used to buy hes beers for him so he always had one when he got home from work all i know is that i love him so much and just want him to continue as he meas to go on as hes one hell of a bloke and deserves to get there one day good luck rich for today love u babes xxxx

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

Lisa, I just read your story. Cant believe I have missed it all this time. What a sweetie you are. Macks IS lucky to have ya and you him. Also I feel so lucky to know you both. Thank you for sharin yourselves.

loves and hugs from across the world...
                              Gabby :flower:

Comment

Mrs Macks my story

AaaaWwww Thanks Gabby...Lucky to know you too.....Love ya loads, sending love and hugs right back across the world
                                Lisa & Macks XX

Comment

Working...
                                X