Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm New...Need Advice

Hi Beaches

I have been with him for nearly eight months, he has had three seizures but since November of last year he hasn't not had any... I think they were mainly down to not eating, not topping up and general ill health, I am feeding him as much good food as he will take and he is taking a variety of vitamins as often as he remembers or I remind him. The first one he had was in the summer (july) and I think dehydration was the main factor. he had another one in October, this was down to total overindulgence and the last one was November and that was down to overindulgence again but it was absolutely freezing and the lack of food didn't help either.. since then he has had none, but he did start looking after himself a bit better and was genuinely drinking a lot less up till the week before xmas...he wasn't even drinking in the morning then either...since then we have had a episode of chronic toothache so he was using to dull the pain,christmas and new year ( very emotional times for all) also work is a bit scarce at the moment, it seems the drinking goes hand in hand with how he feels about himself, a lot of self doubt and confusion, a bit of a catch 22, he knows he drinks to much and every day he say's he has to stop but doesn't. He won't go to the doctor's as I think he doesn't want to hear what they have to say, also I think the bad weather and dark day's add to the drinking depression at the moment. He has work at the moment but I know it is not ideal and boredom is a great factor too... Its all a bit up and down really, any advice?

Comment

Working...
    X