X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT EXCERCISES DO YOU DO ?

GREAT IDEAS EVERYBODY !!!

WOW !!!
    What a variety we all have when it comes to getting into or staying physically fit... I bought a small rebound trampoline but it would give me a splitting headache after less than 3 minutes.. I seriously could hear a knocking sound in my head so I'm totally convinced that I DO indeed have marbles for brains !!!! :H
    The rebounder now is at camp at the end of our dock.. The boys run and do flips into the water... They have an absolute HOOT !! Yep, I'm one of them flying off the end too, usually with a lab about 3 feet behind.. tee !! heee !!
    Hopefully you have gotten rid of your headaches awhile back Saint Jude- that is the worst feeling for sure... Poor You.
    Det, I've never tried martial arts but could watch them for hours,.. giggle giggle... I really find too that when you are doing an outside activity it no longer feels like a workout, but an enjoyable fun thing to do... I really wish I didn't have a snake phobia because then I would venture out in our 38 acre bush property... I reallly enjoy walking in the winter for that reason... Such a shame !! I even went to a hypnotherapist to help with my phobia and after 3 sessions, he simply said, " I don't think you have a phobia" I've not ran into a snake since, so I don't know if I'm "cured".
    Accountable, I watched X-weighted today while doing my excercises... I've kinda gotten away from working out so I'm gonna have to get back on track..
    eustacia, kegels eh? I don't quite know what to say on that one, except that it is an unforgotten excercise that would benefit all women... And there men too...
    Paddy, I would have a hard time going into a basement to excercise too... Maybe have earphones, or something... Hey, you said "down STAIRS " Well, do some apartment laps complete with stairs and you've got a dang good workout right there !
    Noella, as you get into your car to head for your gym class try to visualize every muscle that will be thanking you on the ride home... Soccer is a really great sport.. Another activity I could enjoy ... watching ... Good for you !!!
    Trix, I love to swim too... It is such a free feeling and so easy on all of the joints and ligiaments.. Happy splashing !!!
    wwbarb, I find that mixing up the eliptical with the stationary bike is just about perfect.. You give your different muscles a bit of a break during the switch, yet still working out hard.. Bootcamp would be a great experience.. for every reason.. everybody there is in the same boat with their reason to be there... Good for you changing your body composition.. 1 % may not sound like much to some, but it is "real" fat loss... Good for you !!!
    I started reading this thread last night and wanted to touch base with everybody.. Thanks for sharing everybody, I really appreciate all the response with all the great ideas... Have a wonderful day all ! "Make one small smigin of a change today, continue it until it is part of your lifestyle..." Hugs, ~Niblet~

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

GREAT IDEAS EVERYBODY !!!

WOW !!!
      What a variety we all have when it comes to getting into or staying physically fit... I bought a small rebound trampoline but it would give me a splitting headache after less than 3 minutes.. I seriously could hear a knocking sound in my head so I'm totally convinced that I DO indeed have marbles for brains !!!! :H
      The rebounder now is at camp at the end of our dock.. The boys run and do flips into the water... They have an absolute HOOT !! Yep, I'm one of them flying off the end too, usually with a lab about 3 feet behind.. tee !! heee !!
      Hopefully you have gotten rid of your headaches awhile back Saint Jude- that is the worst feeling for sure... Poor You.
      Det, I've never tried martial arts but could watch them for hours,.. giggle giggle... I really find too that when you are doing an outside activity it no longer feels like a workout, but an enjoyable fun thing to do... I really wish I didn't have a snake phobia because then I would venture out in our 38 acre bush property... I reallly enjoy walking in the winter for that reason... Such a shame !! I even went to a hypnotherapist to help with my phobia and after 3 sessions, he simply said, " I don't think you have a phobia" I've not ran into a snake since, so I don't know if I'm "cured".
      Accountable, I watched X-weighted today while doing my excercises... I've kinda gotten away from working out so I'm gonna have to get back on track..
      eustacia, kegels eh? I don't quite know what to say on that one, except that it is an unforgotten excercise that would benefit all women... And there men too...
      Paddy, I would have a hard time going into a basement to excercise too... Maybe have earphones, or something... Hey, you said "down STAIRS " Well, do some apartment laps complete with stairs and you've got a dang good workout right there !
      Noella, as you get into your car to head for your gym class try to visualize every muscle that will be thanking you on the ride home... Soccer is a really great sport.. Another activity I could enjoy ... watching ... Good for you !!!
      Trix, I love to swim too... It is such a free feeling and so easy on all of the joints and ligiaments.. Happy splashing !!!
      wwbarb, I find that mixing up the eliptical with the stationary bike is just about perfect.. You give your different muscles a bit of a break during the switch, yet still working out hard.. Bootcamp would be a great experience.. for every reason.. everybody there is in the same boat with their reason to be there... Good for you changing your body composition.. 1 % may not sound like much to some, but it is "real" fat loss... Good for you !!!
      I started reading this thread last night and wanted to touch base with everybody.. Thanks for sharing everybody, I really appreciate all the response with all the great ideas... Have a wonderful day all ! "Make one small smigin of a change today, continue it until it is part of your lifestyle..." Hugs, ~Niblet~

Comment

I'M SORRY FOR PUTTING THIS IN TWICE

Comment

The delete did work after all... AHHH it IS gonna be a great day !!

Comment

Yep, headaches finaly gone! Thanks for asking Niblet.
            Got the day off, but it's kinda cloudy, so I'm not kayaking. Just lazing around the house. Think I'll watch some comedy central & xx ski the living room, maybe hit the stair master for a bit, & ab loung it for the CD's

(Did my Kegels last night...HeeHee)
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
            X