• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Healing of the Brain

I am definitely going to try it...thanks everyone

Comment

Healing of the Brain

I too started taking PS today. I ordered it from vitacost.com and even at that rate it was expensive.

I don't feel anything yet, but I will let you know.

Comment

Healing of the Brain

Very interesting PS thank to all for the info
        XTexan what brand PS did you buy?

Thanks
        FH

Comment

Healing of the Brain

Rosalind;264922 wrote: I too started taking PS today. I ordered it from vitacost.com and even at that rate it was expensive.

I don't feel anything yet, but I will let you know.
          Ok, checking back.

I definitely do feel a lessening of depression already and I just started on PS today!

I have been very depressed lately because I am recovering from pneumonia and have been too tired to do anything and haven't gone anywhere except to the doctor who put me on an antibiotic.

Already I feel more hopeful, this P.S. stuff is amazing stuff!

Comment

Healing of the Brain

Do you take the PS with meals or on an empty stomach? And how much per day?

Also, does it have a stimulant effect? (I am hyper when not drinking, and can't tolerate any stimulants, not even a cup of coffee!).
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Healing of the Brain

I am posting so that this interesting thread goes to the top.

Comment

Healing of the Brain

Bumping this up for Beatle

Comment

Healing of the Brain

Thanks so much, Taking Control!

Obviously, I should have been taking the PS, since I forgot that this thread was on this forum (I was sure it was on Holistic Healing forum!).

Anyway, my questions haven't yet been answered, and I'm still cautious because I am afraid about it making me hyper. Even though I am depressed, I am also hyper and don't want to take anything that exacerbates that tendency, since that is also what makes me want to drink (to calm down).

I actually have a bottle of PS, and I only took it once, and I did notice a sort of clearing of the head and spurt of energy, but I also thought it made me kind of shaky, like coffee does, so am not sure if I want to continue. Maybe that was something else, though, that caused that shaky effect.

I'd also like to know if it is best taken with or without food and how much per day.

Also, I read that ginko should not be taken with alfalfa, which I am taking now. (The MWO brand has ginko in it). Anyone know anything about this?
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Working...
                  X