Re-engineering the Treadmill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave..........am right with you........totally relate to every word of your post, so...........bring on the Barn Dance!!! :dancin: :H

Comment

And there is a little valve used to shut off the water in our travel trailer... It is called ...
      get this... a pet cock. Haaa !!! haa !! Tee !! Heee !!! It is gonna be a bummer when we need to go to the local hardware store to buy a new one if this one snaps !!! "Excuse me Mamme, where do you keep your pet cocks " Haaa !! haaaa !!!! Teeee !! Heee !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

My Sears treadmill stopped elevating... etc... in calling for repair... they wanted $600.00 to repair it as there were no parts available??? So, my husband, the engineer went to Radio Shack... his home away from home... took it apart, put a new switch on the control panel, and soldered a new switch to the circuit board for less than $2.00. Seven years later it's still running perfectly.
        Sunny Out Looks are Contagious!

Comment

Cpt Bean,
          You should have called me!
          My Hubby owns the local Radio Shack... I coud've gotten you the "family rate" on that part!:H
          (It's also my Hubby's home away from home... or visa versa.. )

I'll bet I have the best stereo on any kayak in the state! (Or old truck!)
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X