Lovin' the fall weather...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Ann, I would love to do a kayak & horse back combination trip someday. There's a lot of places along the river here we could camp & fish. One of these days... we need to do that!
    Probably easier for me to get a kayak to Florida, than for you to get your horses here though...?
    Either way... we can git er done!:goodjob:
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

have trailer

Just alot of $$ in gas to get all the way out there, MAYBE????? we could hook up in Utah or something, I have tickets to las vegas March 31-April 10 or so for spring break, my usual hiking trip, would LOVE to ride along some of the hiking trails we go on..................have no idea how this year will be, but I WILL MAKE IT FUN REGARDLESS!!!

Yes, I am back, the strong and independant Mary Anne!!Yeha,enough wallowing in this self pitty, don't know how it is going to be, but I will be ok!!!
      Wish my computer was acting a little better, may leave early cuz I cannot get anything done today.................beautiful weather, so I'll keep you all posted, thanks again for being there and hanging in w/ me during these mind altering times, really screwing w/ my brain and feelings..........love and hugs!!!!:h :h

MA:thanks:
      :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
      X