Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elliptical trainer??

congratulation Jude !!!
    Take a minute to read your manual.. see if it is belt driven... If it is and you are able to order a belt before they discontinue it might be a good idea... I had to replace my belt after about a year... The mennonites made a really heavy duty one and would only accept 7.00 for the repair... Yahoo, I'm so happy for you in your purchase !!! They are so easy on your knees and joints, but will kick your butt at the same time... Happy Elipticallating.. Is that a word ? Hummmm ... yep, I think so !!! Haaa !! Hee !! Teee !! Heee!!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

Hubby assembled it for me...I can't find the manual ...anywhere!
      Maybe I can google & find out if it's belt driven.

Can't imagine what he'd have done with that "F'n" manual! We've only had the thing since Thursday!

I know part of it's magnetic, but it must have a belt in there too... I can't see inside the casing.

Thanks for the advise Niblet. I'll get it figured out! Plan on getting a LOT of mileage out of this puppy!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

I DID IT!! Thanks to St. Jude, I just went to Walmart and got the Image model for 200 bucks!! I'm a devout Walmart hater, but really, this is a matter of life and death (I'm seriously overweighht and out of shape). I"ll be able to rectify the bad global karma I contributed to once I can get out of bed without aching!!!

Now - any volunteers willing to come on over and help me get it out of the car and down 35 STEPS to the house???????
        FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

Great to hear you got your elipticals MOW and Judie..........so pleased for you both.
          Hmmm.........now I want one..........will have to wait.........just paid ?400 for the treadmill (sale price!!!???).......too expensive.......only bought `cos it`s part of my kid`s Christmas.

Eliptical sounds like fun though.........will look in January sales to see if I can afford one then.

Maybe we should do a M.W.O. calendar of us girls after all, seeing as how we`re gonna be such fit hot stuff!!! :H

Starlight Impress x

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

Good Sunday morning elliptical-er ladies,, and treadmill gal
            Jude, what if you had My ownWoman look at her manual seeing as she might have got the same one... She might have the www.. address or maybe even a 1-800 number for you to call... With alot of luck, you may never need to do any replaceing parts or belts...
            Happy Ellipticalling Gals, and treadmilling Star !! I used to have a treadmill, loved it !! Wore out the motor on it after a year or so... now my excercise room is full to capacity, so I don't know if I can get another one to fit in there.. The treadmill I bought before was a second hand cheaper model, so it was no wonder it didn't last all that long. Take Care everybody !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

Starlight Impress;241365 wrote:

Maybe we should do a M.W.O. calendar of us girls after all, seeing as how we`re gonna be such fit hot stuff!!! :H
              Star, maybe a 2009 calendar? That will give us a year to get in shape and loose some of this booze fat.
              Marcie

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

:H Yep, I need a tanning bed now! Cameras, Lights, Action! Hee hee

MOW!! :goodjob: I wish I lived closer. I'd come help you get your elip downstairs..and peak @ your manual! Hubby just spent all morning searching the house. Still can't find the manual. Have no clue what he did with it. We only got this thing on Thurs! The trash hasn't been picked up yet, its got to be here somewhere!
                At least I have the eliptical & it's assembled...Thank God we don't have kids! They'd be lost too! (Maybe I should start taking Bungee to work with me!LOL)

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

StJude - I got the damn box down 3 flights of stairs and into the house all by myself!!
                  NOw the hard part - putting it together. Question for you before I start - once it's put together will I be able to get it through a door? I want to place it on my deck, but want to put it together in the living rooom.

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

What have I gotten myself into??
                    It's unpacked, and I started reading the manual. Says it requires TWO PEOPLE to assemble? Jude - did you help your hubby?? I have to be able to do this by myself!!

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

LOL MOW!! You are a better woman than I. That would be too complicated to figure out. Please keep me updated on your journey with ellipticating as I am not interested in getting one.....I just sold my treadmill because I never used it, I am worried I will do the same with this....
                      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

uh, don't congratulate me yet Lushy. Let's see if I can put it together before Easter.

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

I just realized I meant to say I AM interested in getting one......
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

LOL! I thought you were being a smart ass, but I realized, no, not Lushy....

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

MOW,
                              My Loving Hubby assembled it for me while I was @ work Thurs night. He said it can be done with one person, but there's a time or 2 when it would've been easier with help...(better- but not necessary)

If I had been here to help...I'd know where the manual is...
                              (Just earned a little thump on the head for that...) Only because he heard me giggle while I was typing & got curious....

Lushy- Hubby says if you get an eliptical he'll come help ya assemble it! Make sure ya hide the manual...LOL

Comment

Elliptical trainer??

MOW, I don't think you'd have any trouble getting it in & out of a regular sized door once it's assembled though.:goodjob:

Hubby says he'll come by & assemble yours when he does Lushy's if yours isn't assembled yet....hee hee.
                                (He's SOO easy!)

Comment

Working...
                                X