Anyone Looking for a Work-out Partner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep Niblet the view of the workmen was pretty good! Unfortunately I'm related to about 1/2 of them... cousins! (they are kinda cute though... I could pretend we're not related... ...NOT!)
    It's slim pickins' around here!:H
    I'm lucky I found a guy with teeth AND manners... & we're not related!:goodjob: that'll never happen again around here... that's why I married him...

well, at least a BIG part of it...Hee hee

OK, Day off for me. Still raining here, but we've had a little sun peaking thru, so I've seen a couple of rainbows today.
    Off for another round on the elipt.
    Good day everybody!

Welcome aboard Vixen! Ha ha! Congrats on NO ciggies! GREAT JOB!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hubby and I decided to buy an exercise ball today, we've been "playing" around with it tonight and learning some of the exercises. I think it will be a great addition to the bowflex and the elliptical!

Vixta welcome and great job on no smokes today! Today is my 6th day AF and CF(cig free). I'm feeling pretty good just trying to pick up the pace on exercising.
      Marcie

Comment

Marci, we have an exercise ball. I use it as a computer chair sometimes.:H I can do crunches while I'm online... sort of...squats, etc...

Comment

Judie, I went and bought a book last night that lists lots of exercises and we were going through it. I know I could have looked many up online, but it was much easier just having a book by us rather than running up stairs to the computer between each one, LOL.
          Marcie

Comment

I think ours came with a DVD. I'll check around & see if I can find it.

Comment

I did the elliptical after work today for 18 minutes. That's the highest I've been up so far. I wanted to get to 20 by the end of this week and I'm sure I'll make it. I would have made 20 today if there had been something good on TV to watch. :H
              Marcie

Comment

Hello buddies !!!!
                Ohhh my gosh Jude, can you hear me laughing from Oregon ??!!! I seriously could have peed my pants reading about your cousins, and your hubby with teeth etc... You are TOO funny !!!!!!!
                Welcome Vixen Good for you in turning your habit around !!! Quitting smoking is so tough, but you'll be so glad you quit... Good for you !!!!
                Way to go Marcie !! You are doing just amazing !!
                I wonder if My Own Woman got that damn part for her eliptical?
                Today I did my usual 30 minute cardio, abs and then bowflex.. Hubby even did a 25 minute workout...We Rock !!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hello, my friends!!

Sorry I was AWOL for a few days... I was feeling kind of blue, just this whole divorce thing. Anyway, I'm back in action!! I didn't get any exercise for two days, but I did stick to my diet. I love my new food plan!! The food is amazing! I am back on the treadmill tomorrow morning, for sure. I was going to start the gym this week but we are SOCKED in with snow! Maybe I will mix it up some tapes... I will wait to weigh again until later this week.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

MM
                  Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

OK, I'm in.

But I'm only going to post what I have done not what I plan to do. I plan to do many things, some of which I am fortunate enough to forget before I can do them, others of which go into my Futurizer, never to be extracted.

I'll need a designated asskicker (not too hard, please) if I don't post for several days. Volunteers?

:heart: E

Comment

I made it 20 minutes on the runner today after work. It seemed to go much faster cuz there was something to watch on TV. Eustacia, warming up my butt kicking leg!
                      Marcie

Comment

Tv helps me too, I also read at the same time, LOL -anything to make the time go by. Did weights and yoga yesterday and 35 min cardio and stretching today...really hard ...had to drag myself to the gym. My goal is to lose 30 lbs before April. Tomorrow wights and yoga class again... I know there is a six pack under that flab.

Comment

Hi guys!!

had a good work out day today! Did a good 30 minutes of Intervals on the treadmill, crunches, pushups and butt exercises this morning and then another 30 minutes of treadmill tonight!! Yippee!!

I'm going to find that body I know is in here... oh, yeah.....

MM
                          Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Hey Everybody, Great to see ya MM!:l

E, I feel like I need a kick in the butt today... Maybe we can take turns.

I've been kinda lazy today. "God's gift to women" & cramps...:upset:

I did do about 25 min on the eliptical earlier, but wasn't very enthusiastic about it...

Thankfully I had the day off, so I was able to be lazy...maybe by tomorrow I'll be back to my bouncy self.

Have a good night ALL.

Comment

Aw, Jude... you are truly an inspiration, and 25 minutes is 25 minutes, sister! No butt kickin' needed there!

I was really sore last night - my back. i am not sure if it was from work or from working out twice.. I have a bunch of snowblowing to do this morning, that is definately like walking on the treadmill for an hour! So, I am going to count that so I don't overdo it. I have been struggling with back problems, that is part of what got me into this cycle of not working out.. so, I am going to listen to my body and be careful. I am not going to do anything to make it so I can't work out again! This is too important to me now...

Well, have a wonderful day, all!!

xoxox

MM

Comment

hi all I have been sick, and I mean sick the last 5 days. it's been years since I had a flu like this.
                                Today I am finally feeling a bit better, going to the gym after work and doing some stretching. no swimming. one thing about being sick is I have been AF since before Friday and the bottles of wine in my house don't interest me.
                                good luck everyone.

We are gonna look hot! by spring

T
                                You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Working...
                                X