Any Treadmills Out There ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything hurt when I first started. Thank God it goes away in a few days or none of us would keep going.

Comment

ive done 35 mins walking this morning, so i will add on later what else ive done.

Comment

Hello everybody
        I've been sick with a cold and flu for a little over a week, but would like to join you all !!!
        I also post on the workout partner thread which is fun also.
        I usually walk on my treadmill for about 20 minutes or so and then spend another 7 or 8 each on my bike and eliptical.. About 35-40 minutes total. Then I do abdominals as well as bowflex for my legs and arms every second day. Scouping poop in the barn is also a pretty darn good workout for the arms and back
        I work partime in a school caffeteria, so I should wear a pedometer to see how many steps I rack up in a day...
        Also, when I was a teenager I smoked so I know how tough it is to kick this habit.. I'm so happy that you guys are there to support eachother through this tough, rewarding time ... Good for you guys !!
        Like alot of you guys, I have to have the TV on while doing my workout. It helps to pass the time.
        I'll do a workout later on and post what I have done. Today though I will be running my butt off at the school for 4.5 hours.. Happy excercising everybody !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Glad you're feeling better Niblet! It is no fun being sick!!!
          The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Hi Everyone!! I was swamped yesterday. Didn't do the treadmill. Did my 30 minutes/1.5 miles today though. Felt good. It's hard to get going on it, but once I do, it seems to get easier.

Glad you are joining us Niblet. Wow, treadmill, bike AND eliptical!!! You go girl :yougo:

Hope everyone is having a nice day!!

Miso :heart:

Comment

Ok today I'm going to garden instead of the elliptical. I can't believe how beautiful it is here today!!

Comment

Hello all
                Dolly gardening is good for body, mind and spirit... Kinda like triple tasking Enjoy !!!
                I did do a bit of a workout the other day but my lungs burned and my throat was in a fair amount of pain... Today though I feel so awesome and will do my workout after I do all my barnchores.
                I think that new America Funny Home Videos will be on so I'll watch that at the same time.
                Take Care everybody and remember that every single little ounce of muscle you develope from workout out is a fat burning ounce of your body

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Hello Everyone,

Niblet (by the way, love your avatar :h) It's one of your goats, isn't it? Glad you are feeling better.

Dolly, I need to get my flowers planted, but need to trim the shrubs before I can. Not a big fan of trimming the shrubs (especially the holly bushes - ouch). But gardening can be relaxing and stimulating at the same time. What are you planting?

Didn't get on the treadmill this weekend. Disappointed in myself. Had some unexpected stresses that took up much of my time. Didn't drink, so I guess there is a positive in there somewhere. Hope to get back on track tomorrow.

I'll check back tomorrow.

Comment

I got back on the treadmill today. Only did a mile (20 minutes), was feeling a bit dizzy. Got off and took my blood sugar, it was 79, Aaaaah.:nutso: I am on the fence for Diabetes II, so I want lower blood sugar, but not that low. Hope everyone is having a nice day

Comment

Hi I walked 30 minutes at work and did 20 on the elliptical. It is getting easier on the elliptical. But holy I thought it would kill me at first.

Comment

I did a mile on the treadmill, a little over 20 minutes. Feels good. I just gotta keep it up.

Comment

I just did three on the treadmill. Tired but happy today; probably sore tomorrow! Nellie

Comment

A treadmill thread. I did 5 miles on the treadmill today with a 4% incline. I was sweating like a hog but I'm determined to lose this weight that I put on.
                            Twinks
                            :new:

Comment

Wow Nellie and Twins y'all are putting me to shame. You both rock!!! :yougo::yougo::yougo:

Comment

I don't mean to put you to shame by no means. I put the headphones on and crank up the tunes and start walking. Besides, what else is there to do? clean my house, catch up on the laundry, mow the lawn....LOL
                                Twinks
                                :new:

Comment

Working...
                                X