Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Treadmills Out There ??

Get your running shoes on!

Twinks2U;314671 wrote: I did 5 miles on the treadmill today with a 4% incline.
    Woo Hoo! You go girl! :goodjob:

And yes...YOU should get your butt over to my place and clean the house, do the laundry, and mow MY lawn! :crowned:

:biteme: :boxer:

*Angel running away very very fast* --------> I'm only doing this to get you back in shape...honest! :baaah:
    AF 6 years
    NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

*pant pant*
      You know, Twinks runs pretty fast for an old fat broad! LMAO

Just letting you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, but there's been a setback in my recovery, so I won't be able to get back exercising like I thought I could. But hey... that doesn't mean that I can't antagonize :yougo: cheer on certain members here

:alf:
      AF 6 years
      NF 7 years

Comment

Bought my exercise bike and it has been pretty much sitting here. According to the RealAge website, I sleep too much. I just love going to bed early and sleeping like a log. So tonight at 7:30 when I felt like crawling into bed, I took a good look at that damn bike, jumped on it, and did over 20 minutes and over 2 miles. About time!!! Now if only I can convince myself to do it more often, maybe I can get rid of this monster ass and sleep the normal amount at night.
        Goal 1: Today
        Goal 2: Tomorrow

Comment

Wow !!!! You are all doing so amazing !!! WoooHoooo !!!!!!!!
          Yep, Miso my avator is of my miniature goat Niblet...xxx Love him and his other little buddy Kiwi (grey goat) They call me "MAAA!!!!!!" LOL
          Dolly good for you building up your endurance... you rock !!!

So, on Sunday the 20th I did a really good workout for the first time in awhile because of a cold etc... I did 35 minutes of cardio... treadmill 3.6 miles per hour/4% incline. , eliptical and the recombent bike.. I then did my abdominals on the mat and bowflex for my legs and arms... I thought that it would be tough to jump back into it but I had oddles of energy !!! Yahooooo !!! Feels so good to work up a good sweat again !!!
          On Monday and Tuesday I was up at 5:30 each day and ran my butt of all day at the school... No workout for those days.. I'm eating healthy though..does that count?
          Here we are at Wednesday and I'm off so I'll do my workout and get back to you all...
          Have a wonderful day xxx
          PS, Twinks when you are done cleaning Fallenangels house, mine could sure use it !!! LMAO !!!

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

FallenAngel;314713 wrote: Woo Hoo! You go girl! :goodjob:

And yes...YOU should get your butt over to my place and clean the house, do the laundry, and mow MY lawn! :crowned:

:biteme: :boxer:

*Angel running away very very fast* --------> I'm only doing this to get you back in shape...honest! :baaah:
            Why the HELL would I clean your place when mine needs it first? Huh - Huh!!!! Will you have CHOCOLATE?????
            Hey.... I did another 5 miles today, and I did 1 mile of that backwards. That got a little brave.:H
            Twinks
            :new:

Comment

FallenAngel;314726 wrote: *pant pant*
              You know, Twinks runs pretty fast for an old fat broad! LMAO

Just letting you guys know that I haven't forgotten about you, but there's been a setback in my recovery, so I won't be able to get back exercising like I thought I could. But hey... that doesn't mean that I can't antagonize :yougo: cheer on certain members here

:alf:
              Twinks

Comment

lukalee;314945 wrote: Bought my exercise bike and it has been pretty much sitting here. According to the RealAge website, I sleep too much. I just love going to bed early and sleeping like a log. So tonight at 7:30 when I felt like crawling into bed, I took a good look at that damn bike, jumped on it, and did over 20 minutes and over 2 miles. About time!!! Now if only I can convince myself to do it more often, maybe I can get rid of this monster ass and sleep the normal amount at night.
                Way to Go! :goodjob: I do my workout in the morning and some mornings I just make myself get er done! This morning was one of those mornings but I knew that I would be fine once I got on the damn thing. I was right! And 5 Miles later that behind of mine is shedding away. I have spent the past 5 years sitting on a computer and getting very little of anything else done and it shows. Get on that bike.:happy:
                Twinks

Comment

keep this up... and you're never going to see Bernard again! LOL

Twinks2U;315360 wrote: How much longer do I need to wait for Chocolate, oh wait, I better mention that it's NO FAT Chocolate and since its Cyber Chocolate I can eat all I want.

This is CYBER chocolate I've been eating???...you keep telling me it's YOURS!

Should I send the Chocolate...

:teeter:
                  ...or shouldn't I??
                  AF 6 years
                  NF 7 years

Comment

FallenAngel;315426 wrote:
                    This is CYBER chocolate I've been eating???...you keep telling me it's YOURS!

Should I send the Chocolate...

:teeter:
                    ...or shouldn't I??

Now that's a STUPID question! OF COURSE YOU
                    SHOULD SEND THE CHOCOLATE! It's going to be summer before too long and it will all melt and then I'll just have to lick the box and that won't be near as much fun. :upset:
                    Twinks

Comment

Hello everybody, I did a 40 minute cardio on Wednesday, abdominals as well as bowflex for my arms and legs.. Added another 5 pounds on the bows, so now I have 40 pounds on each side !! wooo hooooo !!!! I remember not all that darn long ago that I found 20 pounds a challenge !!!
                      I love how the treadmill challenges you at such a natural motion !!!

On Thursday I did 30 minutes of cardio, as well as abdominals before heading into work.
                      ( by cardio, I mean treadmill, eliptical and recombent bike... I switch every 5-7 minutes )

On Friday I had to go into work a bit early and then had our sons friends over after school... supper to make, barn chores etc,,, so no workout...
                      It just feels so good to be back into my routine that I had began a year ago.
                      BTW, I'd love some cyber chocolate too girls LOL !!! Is it anything like cyber sex

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

life is good!

Hello everyone!
                        After several set-backs, I'm finally back on track, my body is healed & ready to be worked again!
                        I started back on the NordicTrack last week... taking it easy, and just doing 30 minutes. Today I will do my first cardio/strength workout since February... I'm really looking forward to it! I'm being careful right now, listening to my body, making sure I don't overdo it too quickly. My goal is to be back in my regular exercise routine this time next month...what a great 1 year reward that will be to myself!
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

Comment

Treadmills, were used for actual work in the old days.....IAD!
                          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                          X