Weight loss - Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weight loss - Week 2

Thanks Want - it really hasn't taken that long for the bulk of it. Let me explain . . .

I was (I'll be honest - why not?) 261 in late October and lost about 5 pounds through November just by cutting back (stress had gone down at work). I was 255 the Monday after Thanksgiving and started South Beaching. I wasn't really serious and was still drinking.
    I was 249 on January 1, and got serious about stopping drinking and following the diet. I am 224 today and have been floating around that number for about a month now so 25 pounds in about 3 months really and then playing around.

I share all that so you can see I did lose quickly when I was following the plan and not drinking. i wasn't even really exercising. I've been dabbling with Al again and not being as strict and can't break out of the 223 - 225 range. Back at it and go for the next big number. I can't wait to be in Onederland hopefully at some point this summer.

Going out to garden for some exercise.
    Member since January 2008
    AF since August 25, 2008

Comment

Weight loss - Week 2

Tired,
      thanks so much for sharing, you've done remarkably well and inspired me.
      I've been on the south beach for 8 days and AF for 15. I haven't been doing any exercise, but have been doing a hell of a lot of spring cleaning and gardening. My plan is to carry on AF, stay on phase 1 for about 6 weeks and start getting into some exercise.

I wish you loads of luck for you're next big number.
      Please, please don't let AL take away all your hard work and effort, you've done so well .

take care
      want
      :h
      AF since April 8th 2008 :kudos::rays:

Snake....... come crawling,
      There's fire in your eyes,
      Bite me, excite me,
      I'll learn to realize.

The poison transmuted,
      Brings eternal flame.
      Open me to heaven,
      To heal me again.