Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting frustrated!

Prest4time;330880 wrote: Floridaboy,

What type of bike do you have? I have been "eyeing" bikes, but am not sure what to get. I dont know where I would ride if I had to ride for an hour! My subdivision takes about 10 minutes to ride through and the major blvd I would have to pull out on is daunting. I wish I had bike trails close by. I do have the beach (I live in Florida too), but by the time I load the bike up, go to the beach, ride for an hour, come home.... when would I get anything done?

I was curious if you have a "cyclist" bike or a mountain bike, or a beach cruiser...
    I have a couple of bicycles that are semi/specialzed. I ride a lot and have always been a bike nut. A good place to look for bikes is your local Craig's list. A single speed beach cruiser or multigear 'comfort bike' would be a good choice. Just be sure it is the right size and fits you. PM me if you like.

Comment

Getting frustrated!

The wind has stopped.....shhhhhhh! The sun is shining! It's muddier than hell! I have lots to do!

I will get bike out..............SOON!

Toto blew away!
      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

Working...
      X