YIPEEE !!!..I Got a NEW BIKE !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wicker basket...YES!!!..Perfect place to put my beach blanket in case I POOP out and I need to lay down for a rest...
    I am thinking maybe a matching sun hat with matching ribbons(same color as on my basket) woven as a hat band....
    Exercising and making A real fashion statement at the same time, paired with my biggie movie star sunglasses..
    WOW...won't I look sharp ???
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Here Evie.......Pee Wee's bike. Ha! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Is that Pee Wee ??? Didn't recognize him without his hand down his pants...LOL
        I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the headlight...gonna go check and see if they have one on Ebay.

Comment

Gee, Evielou, you could start by riding around Chautauqua Lake.... Just kidding, but I actually did that several summers a "few" years ago.

I do still enjoy riding, though, when there is no snow on the ground. I like the temperature to be at least 40. In my area I do 20 mile loops on country roads a couple of times per week in the summer. I also ride my bike to/from work when weather permits. Light, streamers, why not? Have fun! I can't tell you a single thing about riding on sand, but it is probably something like snow. Soft snow is pretty unstable, so maybe you need to ride on the firm damp part of the beach.
          My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

WOW Sunny, Did you go ALL THE WAY around the lake, up passed Mayville ??? ...I would have cheated and taken the Bemus ferry...LOL

Comment

I just love your bike!!

Just reminded me of when I was a kid, my brother and I would cut a square piece of cardboard and attach it to the spikes of our wheels with a peg -- as you ride it make the most awesome racket.
              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Ohhhhhh EvieLou, I am soooooo jealous!!! I would love a vintage bike. But I wouldn't ride it, I would display it with flowers in the basket!!!!!

Can't wait for the pics!!
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

DeeBee;524803 wrote: I just love your bike!!

Just reminded me of when I was a kid, my brother and I would cut a square piece of cardboard and attach it to the spikes of our wheels with a peg -- as you ride it make the most awesome racket.
                  Hubby said that instead of just cardboard, he used his Mickey Mantel, Lou Garic baseball card collection...If he would have thought of just cardboard...we could be retired now...LOL

Comment

Ha Ha, brilliant!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

OH, NO!!!!
                      The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

LVT25;524811 wrote: Ohhhhhh EvieLou, I am soooooo jealous!!! I would love a vintage bike. But I wouldn't ride it, I would display it with flowers in the basket!!!!!

Can't wait for the pics!!
                        I have an old tricycle that would be a lovely planter...thanks for the idea !!!
                        I started using soft scrub and Puffy is starting to shine thru..Today i will use navel jelly on her chrome...pics to follow..

Comment

Evie, so excited for you and your new puffy. My bike is one of my fav things. I ride to the grocery store and every where else I can go. I have a trailer I pull the little guys in. You need some rattle beads for your spokes and a pin wheel, maybe a cape for you????

nat
                          Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

on my way;524954 wrote: Evie, so excited for you and your new puffy. My bike is one of my fav things. I ride to the grocery store and every where else I can go. I have a trailer I pull the little guys in. You need some rattle beads for your spokes and a pin wheel, maybe a cape for you????

nat
                            PINWHEELS...yes Pinwheels would be charming..Did you see the streamers that hubby bought me ?? They have kinda pinwheels on the ends...not sure if they will spin??? We'll see, as soon as we get a tire pump. I can't wait until the new Publix market is open at Vilano beach (2 miles from home)...I am glad you brought that up...THANKS...before i bought my basket...it must be big enough to hold grocery's.
                            Maybe a trailer to carry all my extra stuff would be nice too...
                            It will add weight to my exercise ...get it.Haha...weight, exercise ...OK I will shut up !!!1

Comment

I had a seat for a toddler on my bike and the trailer for two (total 3 boys)...called it mama x-biking. I found the trailer at a garage sale $40.00, retailed for 420.00 :-)
                              I love a deal!!
                              Was an alcoholic yesterday, an alcoholic today and will still be an alcoholic tomorrow..... but I'm in charge now!

Comment

Oh Evie!!! I lOVE the streamers that hubby brought home!!!! What a sweetheart!

Enjoy your new bike!!! She sounds wonderful!!!!!
                                :clapping2:

Comment

Working...
                                X