Zumba!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zumba!

We bought an X-Box Kinect and bought the Zumba dance/exercise game that goes with it too. My Daughter-In-Law tried it out last Saturday while I held the new grandchild.. She has danced most of her life and did quite well. I have played with it a bit but tonight and this weekend I will really give it a whirl. Can't wait.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Zumba!

I kinda wish I could practice Zumba on X-box Tipplerette... just to get some of the footing down Argh... woke up today and my body is so sore from Zumba yesterday!!! I can barely walk ha ha.. Next class is tomorrow... whew! I think this is the least boring way to get in shape that I have ever found.

Comment

Zumba!

Zumba class tomorrow morning.... Love it!

Comment

Zumba!

I teach it, lol
          Honour Thyself

Comment

Zumba!

Zumba is a cult ! Ha! (just kidding....) I had the pleasure of watching a Zumba informorcial on one of the TVs at my gym as I was riding the old stationary bike. Ha! (no escape.....ha!)
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Zumba!

I've been doing Zumba for a few weeks now and see the benefits already, I never worked so hard even while I was attending a gym, one of the things I love about Zumba is you don't have time to get bored which I found I did at the gym.

Comment

Working...
              X