Thinking of doing a Cleanse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use Vitamineral Green, I get @ the health food store. It's amazing. It's 100% organic, supports liver, kidneys, blood, bones, colon, circulation,& immune function.
    Welcome to Healthforce Nutritionals
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Who's the thread killer now!:H

WTF?
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

I tried the Martha's Vineyard diet for seven days. It consists of fresh juices and pureed soups. You are not supposed to eat any solids while on the program as it supposedly stresses your digestive system. I will say it reduced my carb cravings but I will never do it again. My boss did it for 21 days and he looked like death warmed over.
        I have also done the Colonix detox program. It consists of fiber powder, Paranil capsules (to remove intestinal parasites), "green" capsules, and other supplements to cleanse heavy metals from your body. I did feel better after a month (not drinking probably played the biggest role) but the program is expensive. If you read the ingredients, most of the supplements can be purchased at any health food store or Super Supplements.
        I do still use the Colonix powder on a daily basis along with Greens To Go and Green Tea Energy (I purchase them at Costco). I mix them together every morning and slam it down. Not the best tasting drink but not the worst I've ever had either. I also drink 2-3 cups ofTraditional Medicinals Every Day Detox Tea with lemon.

Comment

My massage therapist yesterday said to drink a glass of water with a whole squeezed lemon, and any pulp, once a month for cleansing. Sounds easy and cheap. But what is the point if we turn right around and put crap in our mouths?

Comment

I can vouch for the cleansing power of juice fasts, and of a raw food diet. I have done the juice thing a few times over the years, from 3 days long to 10 days. I loved the way I felt after. And I was a raw fooder for about a year, and never felt better in my life. I lost a ton of weight, had so much energy, and my brain was sharp as a razor. I sure would like to get back there!
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Working...
            X