Ride A horse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride A horse!

Here's my Barn Goddess riding her Stead ! ha! My daughter loves hanging out at the Barn (UMD) IAD.
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Ride A horse!

I got my first horse at 12. We first had Walkers, then Morgans. My daughter took jump and dressage, and still rides. Now, my son's daughters, especially the youngest are really into horses. They have a miniature, Cookie, who's more like a dog than a horse. Grace is 6, but going to an old friend of mine's house who (she and her husband) participate in Olympic buggy (?) competition all over the world. It's a great opportunity for my granddaughter, and she loves it. Just for http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKkmFEmjQ5I[/video]]YouTube - Big and Rich's - Jon Rich "Save a horse, ride a cowboy"
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Ride A horse!

agree

Got my first mare when I was 16, my uncle (when he got drunk would promise things.................he promised me either a car or a horse when I turned 16!!? and the next day, said"well since I promised you I have to follow thru") YAY for that, huh!!

riding is great exercise for the body and soul!! When I ride long, like gg said, it is a little rough walking (hell, sitting)for a day or 2!!:H:H

I ride as often as possible, another reason I am glad holidays are over, everyone will be back in town, and riding alot w/ me................................don't ride alone for safety reasons, and I have a married couple who HATE to be separated!! Besides, it is more fun to have people to talk to when riding.............................right!?

MA:l:h
        :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Comment

Working...
        X