Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am on a mission! Who wants to join me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean Carbs - Brown Rice, Porridge Oats, Brown Pasta etc
    You need to have these in moderation because having to many of them will have an adverse effect..

I found a really good site that you can calorie count on but cant think of the name of it but will let you know when i do.

Caffeine is a funny thing as if you are sensitive to it you can get the jitters and can become panicky. It also heightens your blood pressure so be aware of these side effects.
    Don't Let The Bastards Grind You Down - Eat Them Alive

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Fliptop--your picture makes me dizzy!

Anyone have fitness plans for the weekend?

I'm doing Curves (burnt another 795 calories today--almost killed me!).......and I'm going hiking. Oh, ya, I can't forget the HOUSE CLEANING I'll be doing. That has to count for something!

I just started topamax tonight........I'm hoping it doesn't knock me out during the day and make me think I don't have the energy to work out. I ordered the supplements about 10 days ago, but there was a problem. MWO called me to say they hadn't even been mailed yet.

Anyway.........everyone have a great weekend!
      :h getting better every day

Comment

the bellinator;821344 wrote: Fliptop--your picture makes me dizzy!

Anyone have fitness plans for the weekend?

I'm doing Curves (burnt another 795 calories today--almost killed me!).......and I'm going hiking. Oh, ya, I can't forget the HOUSE CLEANING I'll be doing. That has to count for something!

I just started topamax tonight........I'm hoping it doesn't knock me out during the day and make me think I don't have the energy to work out. I ordered the supplements about 10 days ago, but there was a problem. MWO called me to say they hadn't even been mailed yet.

Anyway.........everyone have a great weekend!
        Turn Housework into a Workout

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Wow, everyone is doing so much better than me! I have lost two lbs in five days but I haven't been walking. Today I shall walk. Thanks all for participating in this thread!

Comment

Anotherday..........I have actually gained weight--I think it's because I'm gaining muscle--but gained weight is gained weight. So--technically you are ahead of me! Let's both walk tomorrow! I might hike--depends on how early I wake up.

Strength to you!

Comment

Flip Top;821233 wrote: Clean Carbs - Brown Rice, Porridge Oats, Brown Pasta etc
              You need to have these in moderation because having to many of them will have an adverse effect..

I found a really good site that you can calorie count on but cant think of the name of it but will let you know when i do.

Caffeine is a funny thing as if you are sensitive to it you can get the jitters and can become panicky. It also heightens your blood pressure so be aware of these side effects.
              what adverse effect are you talking about?? i try to eat as many of these as i can........maybe i'm actually hurting myself?

Comment

the bellinator;821791 wrote: Anotherday..........I have actually gained weight--I think it's because I'm gaining muscle--but gained weight is gained weight. So--technically you are ahead of me! Let's both walk tomorrow! I might hike--depends on how early I wake up.

Strength to you!
                Ok! I only have energy for like a couple of hours in the morning so I'm going to have to go real early. Good luck if you hike! BTW, muscle weighs more than fat so you're actually probably shrinking but just weigh a littlel more.

Comment

the bellinator;821792 wrote: what adverse effect are you talking about?? i try to eat as many of these as i can........maybe i'm actually hurting myself?
                  Carbs give you energy but they have to be in moderation thats all, you can gain weight if you have too many. Im not a dietician but I know that too many carbs will have this effect.

The Disadvantages of Consuming Too Many Carbohydrates | Free Fitness Tips

Try filling in this form in this link

Permanent weight loss plan to keep weight off forever - Lose weight permanently

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Friends!

If you haven't already--visit the links that Flip Top provided in the previous post. The second one especially is very cool--plug in your numbers and it will tell you what you need to do to lose or gain weight (gain weight??? ya right!)......

Thanks to all of you for posting and supporting me. My weight has fluctuated just a bit, but I am starting to see and feel a difference in my body. Yay!

I am positive that getting all that sugary whiskey out of my diet is going to make a huge difference in my weight and how I feel.

Thanks so much!

:thanks:

Comment

Ok, I am a little late, but want to join you in your journey. I too weigh more than when I delivered my second child. I am going to go for 30 days AF and see how much weight I lose by not having those empty calories from the two bottles of wine each night. I have 5 really good days behind me and I haven't seen any changes in weight, although I feel MUCH better. I just want to feel good instead of hung over and like crap, and not feel HUGE. I am off to do some housework and burn a calorie or 2.
                      I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

Welcome Boodle!

Love your avatar pic!

Keep us posted.

Comment

Thanks Bellinator! I am hoping that my evil wiener dogs will want to walk miles and miles and help get their mommy back into reasonable shape.
                          I used to love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food :heart:

Comment

the bellinator;822103 wrote: Friends!

If you haven't already--visit the links that Flip Top provided in the previous post. The second one especially is very cool--plug in your numbers and it will tell you what you need to do to lose or gain weight (gain weight??? ya right!)......

Thanks to all of you for posting and supporting me. My weight has fluctuated just a bit, but I am starting to see and feel a difference in my body. Yay!

I am positive that getting all that sugary whiskey out of my diet is going to make a huge difference in my weight and how I feel.

Thanks so much!

:thanks:
                            Just say I like to help out Anything else you would like to ask feel free and ill see what i can do

1 - 2 - 3

Comment

Morning all,

Well, guess what? I've lost 4.2 lbs since 3.8. Not that impressive as far as I am concerned exactly, considering I am at a high weight now.

Downside is today is quit smoking day so I imagine I might not lose weight (altho I did go to WW once and quit smoking and lose weight at the same time so it can be done I know)

At any rate, I am having a REAL problem getting motivated with exercise. Can anyone help? I guess truth is it IS harder to move when fatter but still...I just don't want to exercise.

Comment

Anotherday,

What is your workout of choice? Do you walk? Do you go to a gym?

What do you find are typical obstacles to getting your workout in?

I have found that actually WRITING my workout into my planner makes me more accountable. And--once I have done 2-3 workouts I gain motivation. Make your decision to get your 2-3 workouts done.......then things will start to get a bit easier I think.

Keep me posted.

Oh--I think I have to weigh in today, so I'll let you all know how that goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X