Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants the MAGIC Diet???? It works!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hya,
    Good idea to post your menu Bandit - we should all do that to give each other ideas. Today I have had:

- Lunch: Steak and salad
    - Snack: Wafer thin roast beef with cheese
    - Dinner: Tuna mayo salad (not strictly allowed mayo as it has sugar in it, but the one I eat only has a teeny bit as it only has 1.7g of carb per 100g, so not too bad)
    - Drinks: 2 cups of coffee, 2 cups of green tea, 1 diet red bull, lots of sparkling water

What did everyone else have??
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Seeing as you asked.......I have had a big bowl of porridge with a spoon of honey, 2 cups of strong freshly ground coffee and some wholegrain toast with marmite for brekie. For lunch was two sambos with cheese and potato salad on brown and a cuppa tea. Dinner was a greek salad with crusty french bread. Thats a lot of bread isnt it? Oh well I am only the cheerleader and once I can fit into my outfit I am happy
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

I am not so worried about the bread and stuff, i really want to cut out the junk and the chippers...so I had a GREAT day..

2 cups coffee with sweetners and low fat milk.
        2 Wheetabix with low fat milk.
        1 banana

Boiled egg
        2 Sices of Wholemeal toast.

Bruschetta with vine ripened tomatoes, red onion, peppers and spinich...
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

WOW KTAB! :yougo::yougo::yougo:
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

HEY WHERES ME BRA??????

Comment

Right, I 'fess up. I had huge bowl of muesli (FULL of sugar) and sultanas and full fat milk for brekkie
              I had 2 bread rolls with tayto and cheese in one and chicken and coleslaw in the other (Bread and spuds and sugar) and 3 choccies when I came home ( sugar).
              Just as well I'm better at givin up the drink than I am at dieting!!
              Actually, just thinkin, I've had no rice or pasta - that's good isn't it?!
              Molly
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

:H That's just indecent! Give the man back his coconuts for god's sake!!

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

I have never heard of a cheese and potato sandwich - is this an Irish thing then? Molly as long as you're off the booze, that's the most important thing. Diet is definitely second. Not for me however - I wanna get back in my skinny jeans!!

Recovery Videos

Comment

Molly your a gas woman, thats some diet

Kim potato salad is just boiled chopped potatoes in mayonaise with chopped onion and parsley.

Comment

I didn't have potatoes with the cheese, I had tayto with the cheese - you call them chips in America. I'm gettin hungry again.
                      Molly
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

I have also had a small fudge bar and a pk of crisps and and can of fanta.

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

God I'm so confused!! I know what potato salad is Ktab (loooove it)! Just never heard of eatin it in/with a sandwich. Molly, I'm from London not the US, but still confused!! Guess it's crisps then?

I also got hungry after reading all this. Thank god I have none of the bad stuff in my cupboard - although in cases of extreme sugar cravings in the past, I have shamefully raided my housemates' cupboards for biscuits and had to leave a note saying I'd buy them some more after polishing off the entire packet :-O

But no, I have had a nice can of sardines in tomato sauce - what a goody-goody eh? Not as nice as cake though...

Recovery Videos

Comment

Oney!! Have you written that in a light colour in the hopes that none of us will read it. A fudge bar??!! Oh the shame! How small was it? Hmmmm? Am I the only one taking this seriously?!

Recovery Videos

Comment

:wow:
                              I saw it too Kimberley, and here's me fainting with the hunger from no spuds while everyone else is knocking back crisps, rolls, potato salad, cans of fanta and fudge bars like there's no tomorrow:bigcry:
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hey LOOK closely at my other stuff I ate....I am a feckin SAINT...

Honestly I am in comparison to my normal diet I am Mother Theresa.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X