Wt loss Exercise Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wt loss Exercise Thread

Keep working Barbara, if you are working out lots and not eating enough the body will try to conserve and you can gain weight. It is best to eat healthy and regularly while working out. You will loose weight. You are also still reaping the fitness benefits so keep up the good work.
    I am interested in joining this thread. I am on day 16 and just beginning my half marathon training. i can use all the support I can get and this is the place to give and get tremendous support.
    Let's do it!!!!
    Don't worry, be happy!

Comment

Wt loss Exercise Thread

Way to go Running4life. I would love to think that I can run a marathon one day. I have been exercising like a demon the past two months. I intend to incorporate alot of exercise in my life so maybe in a year's time...that would be such a buzz for me!!

What idoes marathon training involve?
      Be strong-
      We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
      Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Wt loss Exercise Thread

Torrance;1141390 wrote: Well I want to say that I walks daily for 20 Km in the morning which is really helpful for me to lose weight . I do not like alcohol .I also does Yoga and I am sure that It will definitely help me losing weight . Thanks
        Torrance - welcome to My Way Out. This is an awesome place especially for those who don't like alcohol. I'd walk with you but I don't like walking. Could we run instead?
        Headstrong has a strong head.

Comment

Wt loss Exercise Thread

HI All...I'm so happy to see this thread....I used to be insane about working out..cycling 50 miles a day...then had a back injury which led to chronic back pain....which led to AL for pain relief....I now have 40 pounds to lose and just started MWO but exercise is SO important to me.....Can I join this group...Please?? I think it would really help me abstain....I'm 30 lbs heavier than my 9 month pregnancy weight,,and it's all my "wine baby"...!!! Thanks...SS

Comment

Wt loss Exercise Thread

I would like to join this group. I've lost 15 lbs. since I started MWO and I'm happy. BUT.............
            I still need to lose another 10 and I seem to have hit a wall. I'm 54 and I do weights every other day and the elliptical for 3 miles every other day, and nothing has changed for months.

I'm bored with my routine, but afraid to switch out of it for fear I will start gaining. I've stayed at the same weight for a few months.

Any advice????
            THOUGHTS become THINGS
            choose the GOOD
            ones!

AF since 5/22/11 :boxer: Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.............

Comment

Wt loss Exercise Thread

I am 100 pounds overweight and am starting a new regime on Tuesday. It is doctor supervised and I will have to reduce my weight, while upping my metabolism.
              I am moderately excited about this. I would love to have some buddies along the way. I used to work out every day, but that habit slipped when the alcohol uptake increased, that and having cancer twice caused me to stop caring about my body. Dumb huh????
              So I am looking forward to increased well being in the next few months.
              Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
              If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
              November 2, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X