NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

I like your food list, Dewdrop- and also, Tip, Indian food has great spices in it- like turmeric,
    cumin, etc-all very good for you.
    Sidney- Hop on the bus! Lets record our progress together. Let us know your plan!
    Oh, and tonight I am making a very healthy turkey chili-and serve it with a whole grain baguette- yum- I love chili- you can put anything in there-depending on your mood.
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Fluff

Where are u going in California? I have been twice in the past two years and absolutely love it!

X
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Cassia- We are going to Huntington Beach and Catalina Island! So excited to go to Catalina-it looks beautiful in all the pics I've seen- my husband's been there before- so he'll be tour guide....
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hello Guys! Just found this and I would certainly like to lose 10 lbs. myself. Actually 15 would be great, but I'd settle for 10!

My main thing is getting back to the gym. I eat pretty healthfully, and when I'm not drinking I think my calories are in line. I don't have the urge to binge and if I get sweets I look for something "light". But to lose I think I need to return to the gym -- it will also help me to feel better and more healthy.

Fluff -- Catalina is great. I used to live in that area and we went there all the time. The water is beatiful.

So, today will be day 1 for me of weight loss journey! (I'm currently on day 10 AF).

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Glad to have you all on board. Today I went clothes shopping and boy do those mirrors ever scream "FATTY" to me. My jeans look cute until the shirt is missing and then the rolls puckering over the jeans really are why they call it Muffin Top. Ha ha.. sob...

I don't condone this and did not do it on purpose but today I had bran cereal with blueberries and almonds for breckie and for lunch a banana and a tangerine. Not starving but know that is not the way to diet. Too lazy to leave the office to go find food and the restaurants were full of the bad stuff. Just wasn't in the mood for junk.

I am going to try that green tea for my morning caffeine kick. I am on day 6 AF and have broken a personal record. That, in itself should help with the weight loss. Hopefully when I next post, I can report that I jumped on the mini-trampoline for 1/2 hour.

I am going to Florida in mid-Feb so this diet is NECCESSARY !!! Besides the tights and tops I bought today will look a lot cuter with no bulges...

Cassia I am old too. I am 54 but did not get to know anyone in the neighborhood as I took off for Ottawa as soon as I turned 18.
            Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
            ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Tip :hiya:
              I have been sticking to my healthy eating plan since Sunday and haven't lost anything yet but it's the time of the month so I know I will be retaining water which will go in a few days. More than the weight lost though I feel so much better now I've cut out the crap. Refined sugar makes me feel :yuk: and like with the AL I just feel so much better mentally only putting good things in my body
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

I've been drinking a lot of green tea-
                Last night's chili was very good- and also ran 3 miles- did have 3 small Dove's dark chocolates-yum...dark chocolate is supposed to be very good for you!
                Down 1 lb- yesterday-didn't yet weigh myself today.
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Gals.. just weighed myself and the scale is inching (or should I say centimetering) down just a hair below 130 this morning but like Chillgirl, my time of the month is in a few days and I always get noticibly chubbier for a week or so beforehand. Going out for breakfast with hubby and will order an omelette (no potatoes or toast). Green Tea, here I come. I am looking at that mini trampoline holding up the wall and it's beckoning me.... bouncy bouncy. Weekends here and this will be my first real AF challenge. Keep posting and we will all be slim when the nights are shorter and the days are longer.
                  Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

yippee down 1.5lbs! Weekend usual means chocolate so I will make sure I keep exercising.....
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Chocolate in moderation is GREAT. Find something fun to do and you won't even know you are exercising (says the wise couch potato)
                      Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

You are all making me feel so guilty I havent even dare weigh myself since Christmas.
                        I am afraid. I promise to try to get serious about this this weekend. The good thing is I am don't drink. The bad thing is I can't use that to help me lose weight. Why am I so hungry? I wasnt when I first quit for at least 6 months. Sigh must be the winter.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Guys,
                          Sidney, I'm with you. I thought I'd get through a weekend of really trying and then weigh myself on Monday and see what damage I did over the Holidays!
                          Have a great day all!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

I got measured and weighs and the trainer today and I out zero weight on over Christmas! Must have been down to not drinking and not eating! I think if I just stick to eating as I am and keep exrcising consistently then the weight will slowly come down. So who knows...by chance I could be ten pounds lighter by the time I go home in march. X

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Well done Cassia, especially when I hear how cold it is there! Usually we eat more to keep warm, I hope to slim right down before getting back to my mother who always wants to fatten me up! :H
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Chill

My main issue is that when I drink I crave cheese and anything with cheese. So it's like a double whammy...all those drinking calories and then all those cheese calories. But cheese is amazing.

Do u have a return date yet?

X

Comment

Working...
                                X