NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

sidney;1037180 wrote: You are all making me feel so guilty I havent even dare weigh myself since Christmas.
    I am afraid. I promise to try to get serious about this this weekend. The good thing is I am don't drink. The bad thing is I can't use that to help me lose weight. Why am I so hungry? I wasnt when I first quit for at least 6 months. Sigh must be the winter.
    Do I sense an element of you not being totally committed Sidney

Cassia I love cheese and it's my big weakness I can bypass chocolate no problem but if there is cheese in the house I will track it down and demolish it

Doing well so far but weighing in on Monday morning.

Dewdrop :h
    Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Dewdrop - I have actually had to stop buying certain cheese because I will eat it all in one sitting. How sad is that?!?!
      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Did the treadmill for 45 minutes yesterday at different inclines- ate a salad for lunch and then salmon for dinner-and two small chocolates after dinner...Haven't weighed in yet- will do after work out today...
        I love cheese, too- must be the magnesium in it plus that's also in chocolate...
        It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

ok confession time! After a good Monday to Friday, I have been a very bad Chill and eaten everything in sight all weekend,
          I intend to get back in the saddle tomorrow and right the damage, (i hear Techie may be on the warpath so be ready for bootcamp guys!)
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Nope I ate very lean this weekend. But it was tough.

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Well, I went off the deep end and indulged in take-out chinese- arrrggghhh- I need a day to detox from that- I always put on the pounds from eating that- I am so bad.
              Just eating light today and doing the dreadmill- didn't do it yesterday- had too many things that got in the way.
              Sidney- good for you sticking to your diet!
              Chill- I'm sure the weekend didn't mess you up too much if you were good monday thru Friday-Watch out for Sarge- he's tough...
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

:yay: I lost 1.5lbs at my weigh in this morning so happy and it's onwards and upwards for me. Catch you guys later.

Dewdrop :h
                Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Yay, Dewdrop!
                  Here's a blog I read up on every now and then- I usually eat lo-carb, except for my Chinese food binge, last night....
                  Fat Head - Blog site for the comedy-documentary Fat Head
                  It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Okay where are you guys I am trying to eat healthy!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Hi Sidney, looks like everyone went over to Techie's, Boot Camp thread- just logging in there with their exercise and diet regimens....I gave up on this thread 'cause no-one else was posting...so come on over to the camp!
                      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Back At It.. My trip is only one month away. Back to square one. Going to use this as a journal since I visit here every day anyways. Still 130 lbs. Hope to be 122 or so by 28th of February.

OK, starting now, it's 4:40 pm on Friday I will start recording all I eat, drink and 'do' each day and the progress I make. Bear in mind that until this afternoon I was OFF diet mode; hence the crappy food choices. But I will record anyways. Today I had a half of a large grapefruit, no sugar, one slice of homeade pumpernickel bread with a tablespoon of sugarless raspberry jam. It was delicious. For lunch I had a Steamwhistle beer, blackened salmon, rice and veggies. For an early dinner we made homeade whole wheat pizza with bacon, veggies, etc. I did not overeat as I was still stuffed from lunch. I have not done any exercise unless you count the 15 minute walk each way from where I parked my car and where I met my son for lunch. Yes, that counts. Now I will try to incorporate snacks like fruit, nuts, plain yogurt, etc. It's Do or die !!
                        Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
                        ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

OK I did the math and for a two pound weight loss, I need to not drink wine for a month. At the minimum I will lose 2 pounds and that is if I do nothing else.. no exercise, not low carb, just normail living but no wine. I am leaving in approximately one month and if my jeans were a little less snug I would be thrilled. So that is a start. I did it abstain for six days in January. Now I'll go for the month of February. Will journal here. I also will go low on the white carbs. But mostly it's the wine.

Don't mind me.. just love to journal here as I actually visit here on a daily basis. And wine IS my problem when it comes to weight. If I can give up my lovely wine for ONE month (with the exception of Valentine's Day as we are booked for a 5 course meal wine included) I should feel great about my accomplishment. And my jeans will now be what I wear on my trip rather than my stretchy pants. Yikes, another promise to myself; let's keep this one !!
                          Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Bad start last night. I keep swinging from quitting AL to I deserve to do what I want BS. At my suggestion Hubby and I drank two bottles of wine. What a joke I am. I vow to do better today. We are eating healthy but this morning I was so dehydrated and had a little ache in the back of my head. So stupid of my last night. It's not fair to him as he just follows my lead but as I sit here in the living room in my pj's at 8:15 a.m. he is at the family construction business trying to run things with his foggy brain. I will go there later but i must smarten up. Day one and my first goal is to match my six days AF right after New Years. Then we'll take it from there.
                            Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Witching hour is here and I feel pretty good. I took and L-Glut around 2:30 and will take another in the next few minutes. I am marinating some tofu for a stir fry and had a nice salad with salmon tartinade for lunch. So far so good. Hopefully with no booze in my body I will jump on the mini-trampoline after dinner. I asked my son to join me in my abstinence as he wants to quit smoking. He is commited to not smoke for a month (forever he hopes) and I am committed to not drink for a month (forever with small exceptions if I can handle it). He asked me why I don't want to drink and I said to lose weight and that it's a stupid thing to do every single night of the week. My kids don't see my drinking as a problem. But they don't live with me. They also don't live inside my head and body and that's where all the negative effects of alcohol manifest themselves. So onward and upward.
                              Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

NEED TO LOSE TEN POUNDS

Did not drink last night and was not even tempted. Took one L-Glut. 1000mgs

I am eating very well and hopefully with the bouncing that I have been doing lately the pounds will start to slowly melt away. Tonight we are going out for supper with our drinking buddys and I WILL NOT DRINK. For some reason I am not too worried. I need to prove to myself that I am able to control an area of my life. If I don't, then I can achieve nothing in the remaining 30 productive years I have on this wonderful place called Earth. If I can meet my goal of not drinking between now and when we leave on Vacation (3 weeks) and lose a few pounds as a bonus, then I can choose my vacation wardrobe from numerous cute outfits that right now are toooo tight. Shallow but that's me.
                                Tipplerette

? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X